1. What is the name of Lyra's daemon?
2. When Lyra enters the forbidden Retiring Room, what form does her daemon take?
3. While Lyra and her daemon are exploring in the Retiring Room, they hear someone approach. Where do they hide?
Behind a mahogany armchair.
4. When the Butler and the Master enter the Retiring Room, what does the Butler pour for Lord Asriel?
5. While she is hiding in the Retiring Room, what does Lyra see the Master pour into the drink prepared for Lord Asriel?
6. Lyra and her daemon try to escape the Retiring Room, but when they hear someone coming, they are forced to hide again. Where do they hide the second time?
This section contains 5,138 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)