|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will the townspeople reach Mrs. Jin if they need her?
(a) By knocking on her back door.
(b) By knocking on her window.
(c) By knocking on her front door.
(d) By calling her cell phone.
2. What does Fei's mother have to say about the world?
(a) The communist party will be victorious.
(b) The younger generation lack respect.
(c) Absolutely nothing.
(d) The world is flat.
3. What intrigued Fei about his girl student?
(a) Her shyness.
(b) Her absentmindedness.
(c) Her quiet face.
(d) Her loud mouth.
4. What subject does Moyan teach?
(a) Political science.
(b) Ancient history.
5. What is Fei's good fortune?
(a) A flawless complexion.
(b) A full head of hair.
(c) Two pairs of parents.
(d) A job as a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drives Carpenter Chang's wife mad?
2. What is life like?
3. What work did Moyan's father do?
4. What rank does Wei attain?
5. What is missing from the army supplies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What irritates Teacher Fei about the girl?
2. What effect does Fei's upbringing have?
3. What does Moyan learn from Professor Shan?
4. What is Prison about?
5. Why does Teacher Fei decide to seek out the girl's father?
6. Why is Moyan unhappy despite her best efforts to avoid pain?
7. Why does Yilan feel powerless against Fusang?
8. How did Yilan lose her daughter?
9. Does Yilan like this idea?
10. Does Moyan trust Lieutenant Wei?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)