|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What intrigued Fei about his girl student?
(a) Her absentmindedness.
(b) Her shyness.
(c) Her quiet face.
(d) Her loud mouth.
2. Where does the man agree to chat?
(a) At the community library.
(b) At the local pub.
(c) At a nearby diner.
(d) At the city park.
3. What does Fei think of the man's physical condition?
(a) A lot shorter than he imagined.
(b) He looks a lot younger than his age.
(c) Taller than he looked in the photo.
(d) He is closer to death than he should be.
4. What work did Moyan's father do?
(a) He taught English at the local school.
(b) He was a cleaner.
(c) He did not work at all.
(d) He was a chicken farmer.
5. What does Fei's mother think people are good at inventing?
(a) Technology and innovation.
(b) Medicines and cures.
(c) Lies and excuses.
(d) Crimes and punishments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Moyan's father's hands good for?
2. Why does Fei suggest to talk in the man's office?
3. What did not come as a surprise to Mrs. Jin?
4. Who might kick Moyan out of her flat?
5. What mode of transport did Moyan use to get to the camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Moyan come to see her past?
2. What is A Man Like Him about?
3. Why is Moyan unhappy despite her best efforts to avoid pain?
4. How does Mrs. Jin's ego come across to the reader?
5. Why does Yilan feel powerless against Fusang?
6. How does Moyan meet Lietenaunt Wei?
7. How does Mrs. Jin use her power?
8. How was Fei's upbringing?
9. What irritates Teacher Fei about the girl?
10. What becomes Teacher Fei's obsession?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)