1. Who might kick Moyan out of her flat?
(a) The police.
(b) Her flatmate.
(c) Real estate developers.
(d) Her landlord.
2. Where has Moyan lived other than home?
(a) In a college dorm.
(b) In an army camp.
(c) All over the world.
(d) A cheap seaside resort.
3. Why does Moyan not have children?
(a) She does not like children at all.
(b) She cannot afford to feed them.
(c) She does not have enough time to raise them how she wants.
(d) She is not married.
4. Why is Moyan comfortable around older people?
(a) They have more interesting stories to tell.
(b) They make her feel young.
(c) She feels less alone in aging.
(d) They do not complain as much about life.
5. What subject does Moyan teach?
(a) Political science.
(c) Ancient history.
6. How does Moyan mostly feel about her infatuated students?
(a) Gratitude and respect.
(c) Appreciation and thanks.
7. Where does Moyan spend her free time?
(a) Inside her flat.
(b) At the local park.
(c) Inside the nearby shopping mall.
(d) At the community library.
This section contains 4,257 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)