1. Who might kick Moyan out of her flat?
(a) Her flatmate.
(b) Real estate developers.
(c) Her landlord.
(d) The police.
2. Where has Moyan lived other than home?
(a) A cheap seaside resort.
(b) In an army camp.
(c) In a college dorm.
(d) All over the world.
3. Why does Moyan not have children?
(a) She cannot afford to feed them.
(b) She does not like children at all.
(c) She does not have enough time to raise them how she wants.
(d) She is not married.
4. Why is Moyan comfortable around older people?
(a) They make her feel young.
(b) She feels less alone in aging.
(c) They do not complain as much about life.
(d) They have more interesting stories to tell.
5. What subject does Moyan teach?
(a) Ancient history.
(c) Political science.
6. How does Moyan mostly feel about her infatuated students?
(c) Gratitude and respect.
(d) Appreciation and thanks.
7. Where does Moyan spend her free time?
(a) At the community library.
(b) At the local park.
(c) Inside the nearby shopping mall.
(d) Inside her flat.
This section contains 4,257 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)