|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Outing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does the community NOT do upon arriving to their destination?
(a) Take a hike.
(b) Witness to unsaved people.
(c) Go on picnics.
2. What does the brother become distracted by when he goes to play with his friends across the street?
(a) A drawing of a locomotive.
(b) A drawing of a ship.
(c) A drawing of a bird.
(d) A drawing of a treehouse.
3. How long does the brother spend across the street from his apartment?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) Longer than 5 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
4. Who goes to intercept Gabriel as he comes home in The Rockpile?
(a) Sister McCandless.
5. When does the annual outing occur?
(c) Memorial Day.
(d) The 4th of July.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John make a snide comment to Gabriel in The Outing?
2. In The Rockpile, how long does the brother promise to stay with his friends across the street?
3. Where does the boat arrive as the community scatters?
4. Who is crying in another room upon Gabriel's return home?
5. Where do the boys go to speak to Sylvia for the first time in The Outing?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)