|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Outing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gabriel tend to act with towards children?
(c) With warmth.
2. What do the conversations deal with as conversations abound at lunch in The Outing?
(a) Everyone's meal.
(b) Everyone's souls.
(c) Everyone's kids.
(d) Everyone's jobs.
3. What does the pastor conduct on the boat?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A mission trip.
(c) A church service.
(d) A song of praise.
4. Where do the boys go to speak to Sylvia for the first time in The Outing?
(a) At home.
(b) On the boat.
(c) At the shore.
(d) At church.
5. What is the item Gabriel's wife instructs John to pick up very close to?
(a) The door.
(b) Gabriel's workboot.
(c) Gabriel's face.
(d) Gabriel's fist.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Rockpile, what happens after the boy is hit in the head?
2. Who has an outing every summer in The Outing?
3. What does the brother become distracted by when he goes to play with his friends across the street?
4. Who finally is able to approach Sylvia?
5. Who is crying in another room upon Gabriel's return home?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)