1. In what season do the events of The Rockpile take place?
2. What exists across the street from the Grimes family?
(a) A garden.
(b) A rockpile.
(c) A cave.
(d) A treehouse.
3. What have children been warned about in regards to what lies across the street from the Grimes' apartment?
(a) Moving the rocks will cause the subway below to crash and kill people.
(b) The cave will collapse if someone enters.
(c) To only let 4 people in the treehouse at a time.
(d) To not play in the garden.
4. Where do the Grimes' boys sit every Saturday in The Rockpile?
(a) The window ledge.
(b) Their back porch.
(c) The fire escape.
(d) Their front porch.
5. What do the Grimes' boys watch every Saturday?
(a) Other boys play in the treehouse.
(b) Other boys play on the rockpile.
(c) Other boys play in the cave.
(d) Other boys play in the garden.
This section contains 4,599 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)