1. In what season do the events of The Rockpile take place?
2. What exists across the street from the Grimes family?
(a) A cave.
(b) A garden.
(c) A treehouse.
(d) A rockpile.
3. What have children been warned about in regards to what lies across the street from the Grimes' apartment?
(a) To not play in the garden.
(b) To only let 4 people in the treehouse at a time.
(c) The cave will collapse if someone enters.
(d) Moving the rocks will cause the subway below to crash and kill people.
4. Where do the Grimes' boys sit every Saturday in The Rockpile?
(a) Their back porch.
(b) Their front porch.
(c) The fire escape.
(d) The window ledge.
5. What do the Grimes' boys watch every Saturday?
(a) Other boys play on the rockpile.
(b) Other boys play in the treehouse.
(c) Other boys play in the garden.
(d) Other boys play in the cave.
This section contains 4,599 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)