|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dr. X say was the key to inter-dimensional travel?
2. What does Dulcie wrap Cameron with at the hotel room?
3. How does Cameron feel about Tremolo's music?
4. What does Cameron tell Gonzo to do when he is captured by the snow globe men?
5. How does Cameron get into Marisol's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Cameron give Keith, and why?
2. What does the old man at the gas station say to Cameron?
3. What does Cameron see when he dies?
4. What news does Dulcie give Cameron that makes him sad?
5. Why does Cameron decide to go to the YA! Party House?
6. Why is Cameron grateful for his adventure?
7. How does Cameron die?
8. What does YA! sponsor, and why?
9. What strange sights does Cameron see while driving to Florida?
10. What does the old man at the gas station give Cameron?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Simmons have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how did those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
How did Cameron's illness affect the dynamics within his family?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)