|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the hood of the Cadillac?
2. What is Ed's job?
3. Why does Cameron get to go backstage after the music show?
4. What does Cameron drink in the YA lounge?
5. What does Cameron see behind all the doors as he runs from the Wizard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Copenhagen Interpretation?
2. What does Cameron see as he runs from the Wizard?
3. Why did Dr. X create the Snow Globe Wholesalers?
4. Why is Cameron grateful for his adventure?
5. What does Cameron want the Copenhagen Interpretation to do, and why?
6. What happens to Balder at the beach?
7. What news does Dulcie give Cameron that makes him sad?
8. What kind of game show is Cameron involved in?
9. Why does Cameron choose to stop at Hope Georgia?
10. What does YA! sponsor, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was Balder's biggest goal, and do you think he reached it in the end?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book, presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)