|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cameron see Dulcie crying?
2. Where does Ed say Dr. X is?
3. What is on the hood of the Cadillac?
4. Who calls Gonzo while they are following the snow globe men?
5. What is Balder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Cameron give Keith, and why?
2. Why does Cameron decide to go to the YA! Party House?
3. What does Cameron want the Copenhagen Interpretation to do, and why?
4. Why does Cameron choose to stop at Hope Georgia?
5. What question does Dulcie refuse to answer while at the tree?
6. Why is Dulcie not impressed with her own special power?
7. Why did Dr. X create the Snow Globe Wholesalers?
8. How does Keith change his destiny?
9. What kind of game show is Cameron involved in?
10. What does YA! sponsor, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens at the end of the book, and how does this make you feel?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book, presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
The CESSNAB members presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around them?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)