|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Balder want to join Cameron on his journey?
2. What do the shirts about Gonzo say?
3. What was the band singing a song about before they entered a black hole?
4. What kind of vehicle do Tara and Justin drive?
5. How much is the bounty on Cameron?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cameron see as he runs from the Wizard?
2. How does Keith change his destiny?
3. Why does Cameron decide to go to the YA! Party House?
4. What kind of game show is Cameron involved in?
5. What is the Copenhagen Interpretation?
6. What does Dr. X tell Cameron about the last two weeks?
7. How does Balder help Gonzo make some money?
8. What does Cameron see when he dies?
9. What does YA! sponsor, and why?
10. Why does Balder want to go to the beach?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
How does Cameron and Dulcie's relationship change throughout the course of the book, and why?
Essay Topic 3
How did Cameron's illness affect the dynamics within his family?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)