|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Balder and Gonzo bond over while driving?
2. What does Cameron say when he calls his dad?
3. How does Dulcie distract the woman who calls the cops on Cameron?
4. What does Dulcie wrap Cameron with at the hotel room?
5. How does Cameron plan to find Dr. X?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does YA! sponsor, and why?
2. What does the old man at the gas station give Cameron?
3. Why did Dr. X create the Snow Globe Wholesalers?
4. Why does Cameron choose to stop at Hope Georgia?
5. How does Cameron die?
6. What news does Dulcie give Cameron that makes him sad?
7. What does the old man at the gas station say to Cameron?
8. Why is Cameron grateful for his adventure?
9. Why does Cameron decide to go to the YA! Party House?
10. What does Dr. X tell Cameron about the last two weeks?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this book?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a common theme in this book, presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 3
What was Balder's biggest goal, and do you think he reached it in the end?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)