|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cameron get into Marisol's room?
2. What do Balder and Gonzo bond over while driving?
3. What does Cameron tell Glory before he wakes up?
4. Who created the Snow Globe Wholesalers?
5. What happens to Cameron after he has sex?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. X tell Cameron about the last two weeks?
2. What does the old man at the gas station give Cameron?
3. What is special about the tree Cameron meets Dulcie at?
4. What is an identity package?
5. What does YA! sponsor, and why?
6. What does Cameron want the Copenhagen Interpretation to do, and why?
7. How does Keith change his destiny?
8. What happens to Dulcie at the beach?
9. How does Balder help Gonzo make some money?
10. Why is Cameron grateful for his adventure?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord? What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
The CESSNAB members presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around them?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)