|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ruth hope to cure Cameron?
2. What kind of music does Eubie want Cameron to listen to?
3. Why does Cameron's father give him an ID badge?
4. Why does Cameron ask Dulcie some personal questions?
5. Why do Cameron's parents think he accidentally punched someone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the mission of CESSNAB?
2. What memories does Cameron's mother want him to think about while at the hospital?
3. What does Library Girl say about sadness?
4. What do Chet and Cameron argue about in the hospital?
5. What favor does Junior ask of Cameron?
6. What does CESSNAB stand for?
7. What does Cameron see when he is knocked out by Daniel?
8. What happens when Cameron serves Staci at work?
9. What happens when Cameron sees the girl with pink hair again?
10. What will happen to Cameron because of his condition?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens at the end of the book, and how does this make you feel?
Essay Topic 2
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord? What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)