|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cameron see his first clue after escaping the hospital?
2. What happens when Cameron accidentally punches someone?
3. Why does Cameron panic when he is in Spanish class in Chapter 8?
4. What is Chet King known for?
5. What do Gonzo and Cameron fight about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cameron buy a ticket to Florida?
2. What does Library Girl show Cameron at the bowling alley?
3. What do Chet and Cameron argue about in the hospital?
4. Why does Cameron's father get upset with the specialist?
5. Who is Raina, and how does Cameron feel about her?
6. What does Chet say about the reading assignment in English class?
7. What is Gonzo's childhood memory about the monkey bars?
8. What happens when Cameron serves Staci at work?
9. What does the 90 year old woman tell Cameron in the hospital?
10. What does Gonzo do in the graveyard?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was Balder's biggest goal, and do you think he reached it in the end?
Essay Topic 2
What happens at the end of the book, and how does this make you feel?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book, presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)