|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cameron told is attacking him?
2. What kind of music does Eubie want Cameron to listen to?
3. What kind of person does Ruth say she can't afford to be around?
4. Why does Cameron panic when he is in Spanish class in Chapter 8?
5. Why is Thomas escorted away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Library Girl do as part of the revolution?
2. What does Gonzo do in the graveyard?
3. How are Cameron and Jenna different from each other when they are twins?
4. What does Gonzo think of CESSNAB?
5. Why does Gonzo say he is in the hospital?
6. Who is Dulcie, and what does she look like?
7. What does CESSNAB stand for?
8. How does Cameron's father make him feel on the family dinner outing?
9. What memories does Cameron's mother want him to think about while at the hospital?
10. How does Cameron know which cemetery to go to?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
How does Cameron and Dulcie's relationship change throughout the course of the book, and why?
Essay Topic 3
Diversity was a major theme in this book as many different life-styles and ranks in society were involved. How was this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author felt it was so important?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)