|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gonzo's mother say is wrong with him?
2. What does Cameron do a Google search for after seeing a strange figure in the road while riding his bike?
3. Why is Cameron sent for a janitor while in English class?
4. What bursts into flame in Cameron's kitchen?
5. What is special about the Disney wristband?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Cameron and Jenna different from each other when they are twins?
2. Why does Cameron's father get upset with the specialist?
3. What does Gonzo do in the graveyard?
4. What happens when Cameron serves Staci at work?
5. Why does Cameron buy a ticket to Florida?
6. What does Library Girl show Cameron at the bowling alley?
7. What is the mission of CESSNAB?
8. What do Chet and Cameron argue about in the hospital?
9. Who is Raina, and how does Cameron feel about her?
10. What does Gonzo think of CESSNAB?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Diversity was a major theme in this book as many different life-styles and ranks in society were involved. How was this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author felt it was so important?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)