|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has sent the police after Cameron?
(a) The fire giants.
(d) His family.
2. What is Glory giving Cameron after he has sex?
(b) An IV drip.
(c) Jello cubes.
(d) An anti-psychotic drug.
3. How did Dr. X's wife die?
(a) She died of cancer.
(b) She was in a bomb attack.
(c) She had a heart attack.
(d) She committed suicide.
4. What does Parker demand in return for Balder?
(a) Gonzo must be on the game show.
(b) Balder must host a music show.
(c) Cameron has to turn himself in.
(d) They must do a photo shoot.
5. Who is Cameron stunned to see after getting Balder back?
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Balder make Gonzo money?
2. What is Marisol using Balder as?
3. Who does Cameron see Glory playing with?
4. What does Cameron see behind all the doors as he runs from the Wizard?
5. How do the scientists feel about Cameron's experiment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cameron want the Copenhagen Interpretation to do, and why?
2. Why does Cameron choose to stop at Hope Georgia?
3. What happens to Dulcie at the beach?
4. How does Balder help Gonzo make some money?
5. How does Cameron save the concert from the fire giants?
6. Why does Balder want to go to the beach?
7. What strange sights does Cameron see while driving to Florida?
8. What is an identity package?
9. Why does Cameron decide to go to the YA! Party House?
10. Why is Cameron grateful for his adventure?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)