|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the specialist not know about Cameron's disease?
(a) If it is contagious.
(b) When he will die.
(c) How he got it.
(d) How to stop it.
2. What happens when Cameron accidentally punches someone?
(a) He is attacked.
(b) He is sedated.
(c) He is let go.
(d) He is ignored.
3. What is unique about Gonzo?
(a) He is from Africa.
(b) He is a dwarf.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He is an albino.
4. How does Daniel boost Cameron's confidence?
(a) By testing him.
(b) By giving him a strange drug.
(c) By buying him new clothes.
(d) By taking him bowling.
5. Where does Cameron have to go to speak to a specialist?
(a) San Antonio.
(c) Fort Worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange figure stands in the road while Cameron is riding his bike?
2. What does Cameron's therapist spend a lot of time talking about?
3. What bothered Cameron about his dream of his mother reading to him?
4. Why does Cameron tease his sister so much?
5. What team is Jenna on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will happen to Cameron because of his condition?
2. What does Cameron notice as he is driving to work?
3. What happens to Cameron after he serves Staci at work?
4. What does Gonzo think of CESSNAB?
5. What kind of battle does Junior wage and what happens?
6. What does Cameron see when he is knocked out by Daniel?
7. Who is Raina, and how does Cameron feel about her?
8. Why does Cameron's father get upset with the specialist?
9. Why does Cameron buy a ticket to Florida?
10. What does the school do to honor Cameron?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)