|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cameron ask Dulcie some personal questions?
(a) He is intimidated by her.
(b) He is so confused.
(c) He has a crush on her.
(d) He doesn't want her to leave.
2. What does Junior help Cameron understand?
(a) The importance of practice.
(b) Jazz music.
(c) His mission.
(d) Black culture.
3. How does Daniel boost Cameron's confidence?
(a) By taking him bowling.
(b) By testing him.
(c) By buying him new clothes.
(d) By giving him a strange drug.
4. What does Daniel say is the main thing CESSNAB is against?
5. What does Cameron break on his father's desk?
(a) A coffee mug.
(b) A statue.
(c) A snow globe.
(d) A picture frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who doesn't want the English class to read the book they are reading?
2. Why does Cameron panic when he is in Spanish class in Chapter 8?
3. What do Gonzo and Cameron fight about?
4. How does Cameron buy his bus ticket?
5. What on the computer screen is Cameron told to follow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cameron see when he is knocked out by Daniel?
2. Who is Dulcie, and what does she look like?
3. What is the mission of CESSNAB?
4. What does Cameron notice as he is driving to work?
5. Why does Gonzo say he is in the hospital?
6. What does Chet say about the reading assignment in English class?
7. What makes Cameron panic after buying the ticket to Florida?
8. What happens to Cameron after he serves Staci at work?
9. What favor does Junior ask of Cameron?
10. What does Gonzo think of CESSNAB?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)