|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talent does Gonzo's mother have?
2. How does Dulcie prove to Cameron she is real?
(a) She tells Cameron things about him only he could know.
(b) She pricks her finger to show she bleeds.
(c) She kisses Cameron.
(d) She lets Cameron touch her wings.
3. What kind of person does Ruth say she can't afford to be around?
4. What punishment does Cameron receive for accidentally punching someone?
(a) He is given community service.
(b) He is given detention.
(c) He is suspended.
(d) He is expelled.
5. Why is Cameron worried when he sees Dulcie on the bus?
(a) He doesn't want to like her so much.
(b) People might think he's crazy.
(c) She might be joining his mission.
(d) He might have done something wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cafe does Cameron stop at while on the bus?
2. Where does a siren go off while Cameron is watching the scientist?
3. Why is Cameron sent for a janitor while in English class?
4. What does Cameron start to lose as he fights the army that comes while he is fighting with Gonzo?
5. What does Dulcie tell Cameron he needs to forget to be successful?
Short Essay Questions
1. What favor does Junior ask of Cameron?
2. What happens when Cameron sees the girl with pink hair again?
3. What news does a homeless man have for Cameron?
4. Why does Cameron's father get upset with the specialist?
5. What does Gonzo do in the graveyard?
6. What does Library Girl do as part of the revolution?
7. Why does Cameron buy a ticket to Florida?
8. How does Cameron know which cemetery to go to?
9. What happens when Cameron serves Staci at work?
10. Why does Gonzo say he is in the hospital?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)