|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cameron's father flirting with when he asks for the car?
(a) An assistant.
(b) His boss.
(c) A student.
(d) His wife.
2. What kind of person does Ruth say she can't afford to be around?
3. Why does Cameron panic when he is in Spanish class in Chapter 8?
(a) He is losing control of his body.
(b) His father is having an affair.
(c) He didn't finish his homework.
(d) His sister is sick,
4. What does the specialist not know about Cameron's disease?
(a) How to stop it.
(b) When he will die.
(c) If it is contagious.
(d) How he got it.
5. Who has to go with Cameron on his mission?
(b) Dr. X.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gonzo think Daniel and Ruth are?
2. How many dimensions does the scientist tell Cameron there are?
3. Why does Cameron not like Gonzo's mother?
4. What does Cameron do a Google search for after seeing a strange figure in the road while riding his bike?
5. Where does Cameron have to go to speak to a specialist?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Cameron panic after buying the ticket to Florida?
2. How does Cameron's father make him feel on the family dinner outing?
3. What does the school do to honor Cameron?
4. What is Gonzo's childhood memory about the monkey bars?
5. How does Cameron know which cemetery to go to?
6. What does Cameron see when he is knocked out by Daniel?
7. What favor does Junior ask of Cameron?
8. What will happen to Cameron because of his condition?
9. What memories does Cameron's mother want him to think about while at the hospital?
10. Why is the Disneyland bracelet so important to Cameron?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)