|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cameron first see that his disease is terminal?
(a) The internet.
(b) A support group meeting.
(c) The doctor's office.
(d) A book.
2. What punishment does Cameron receive for accidentally punching someone?
(a) He is suspended.
(b) He is expelled.
(c) He is given detention.
(d) He is given community service.
3. What strange figure stands in the road while Cameron is riding his bike?
(a) A hooded warrior.
(b) A knight in armor.
(c) A dwarf on a horse.
(d) A skeleton.
4. What does Dulcie not like about living people?
(a) They lack perspective.
(b) They are consumed with rage.
(c) They take life for granted.
(d) They are small minded.
5. What does Cameron's therapist spend a lot of time talking about?
(a) Drug use.
(b) Cameron's parents.
(c) Jail time.
6. Where does a siren go off while Cameron is watching the scientist?
(a) His head.
(b) The boat.
(c) His town.
(d) His room.
7. How does Cameron buy his bus ticket?
(a) He has some cash.
(b) He finds coins on the ground.
(c) He uses a credit card.
(d) Gonzo lends him money.
8. What talent does Gonzo's mother have?
9. Who is Cameron's father flirting with when he asks for the car?
(a) An assistant.
(b) His wife.
(c) His boss.
(d) A student.
10. What is Cameron doing in the 4th floor bathroom in Chapter 8?
(a) Throwing up.
(b) Listening to music.
(c) Getting stoned.
(d) Doing homework.
11. Why does Cameron choose to take on his mission?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He has nothing to lose.
(d) He has always wanted a secret mission.
12. Where does Cameron work?
(a) The library.
(b) A record shop.
(c) A book store.
(d) A burger joint.
13. What book is Cameron studying at the beginning of the story?
(a) The Scarlet Pimpernel.
(b) The Three Musketeers.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Pride and Prejudice.
14. What does Junior help Cameron understand?
(a) Jazz music.
(b) The importance of practice.
(c) His mission.
(d) Black culture.
15. Why does Cameron's father give him an ID badge?
(a) So he can get a meal.
(b) So he can take the bus.
(c) So he can buy a book.
(d) So he won't be searched.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dimensions does the scientist tell Cameron there are?
2. What does the woman on the bus give Cameron?
3. What does Eubie sell?
4. Why does Cameron tease his sister so much?
5. Where is a feather left for Cameron?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)