|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cameron in the hospital when he begins to get worried?
(a) A scan booth.
(b) The restroom.
(c) The waiting room.
(d) The MRI machine.
2. What talent does Gonzo's mother have?
3. What happens when Cameron accidentally punches someone?
(a) He is ignored.
(b) He is let go.
(c) He is attacked.
(d) He is sedated.
4. Why does Cameron not like Gonzo's mother?
(a) She is selfish.
(b) She is one of the bad guys.
(c) She interferes with the mission.
(d) She makes him crazy.
5. Who does Cameron have to save?
(a) Dr. X.
(b) Miss V.
(c) Mr. Y.
(d) Mrs. Z.
6. Who is Cameron's father flirting with when he asks for the car?
(a) An assistant.
(b) His wife.
(c) A student.
(d) His boss.
7. What kind of Army comes marching up when Cameron and Gonzo are fighting?
(a) Fire giants.
(c) Ice fairies.
8. What kind of club does Cameron go to after the bus trip?
(a) A strip club.
(b) A dance club.
(c) A poker club.
(d) A Jazz club.
9. Who has to go with Cameron on his mission?
(c) Dr. X.
10. What kind of music does Eubie want Cameron to listen to?
11. What kind of personal questions does Cameron ask Dulcie?
(a) About her family.
(b) About her life.
(c) About her health and religion.
(d) About her job.
12. Why is Cameron worried when he sees Dulcie on the bus?
(a) He doesn't want to like her so much.
(b) He might have done something wrong.
(c) She might be joining his mission.
(d) People might think he's crazy.
13. What does Cameron start to lose as he fights the army that comes while he is fighting with Gonzo?
(a) His motivation.
(b) His sanity.
(c) His memory.
(d) His hunger.
14. What does Dulcie not like about living people?
(a) They take life for granted.
(b) They are consumed with rage.
(c) They lack perspective.
(d) They are small minded.
15. What does Daniel say is the main thing CESSNAB is against?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chet King known for?
2. How does Ruth hope to cure Cameron?
3. What does the specialist not know about Cameron's disease?
4. How does Cameron buy his bus ticket?
5. What does Eubie sell?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)