|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat does the homeless man wear?
(d) Tin foil.
2. Where does a siren go off while Cameron is watching the scientist?
(a) His room.
(b) His town.
(c) The boat.
(d) His head.
3. What does Gonzo's mother say is wrong with him?
(a) There is a spot on his lungs.
(b) He has a blood deformity.
(c) There is a mutation of his bones.
(d) His oxygen levels are low.
4. Who saved Cameron when he almost died on a ride at Disneyland?
(a) A park employee.
(b) Another tourist.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
5. What is unclear to Cameron when he first meets Junior?
(a) If he is speaking the same language.
(b) If he is dead or alive.
(c) If he is human or God.
(d) If he is real or fantasy.
6. What does Cameron's therapist spend a lot of time talking about?
(b) Drug use.
(c) Jail time.
(d) Cameron's parents.
7. What is Ms. Demeanor's job?
(b) Drag queen.
8. What kind of Army comes marching up when Cameron and Gonzo are fighting?
(b) Ice fairies.
(c) Fire giants.
9. What on the computer screen is Cameron told to follow?
(a) The feather.
(b) The light.
(c) The wind.
(d) The knight.
10. What book is Cameron studying at the beginning of the story?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Pride and Prejudice.
(c) The Scarlet Pimpernel.
(d) The Three Musketeers.
11. What strange figure stands in the road while Cameron is riding his bike?
(a) A dwarf on a horse.
(b) A knight in armor.
(c) A skeleton.
(d) A hooded warrior.
12. What is Glory's job?
13. Why is Cameron worried when he sees Dulcie on the bus?
(a) He doesn't want to like her so much.
(b) People might think he's crazy.
(c) He might have done something wrong.
(d) She might be joining his mission.
14. What animal did Schrodinger have a theory about?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rat.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A cat.
15. What does Cameron have a dream about while in English class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman on the bus give Cameron?
2. What is written on the feather left for Cameron?
3. Why is Cameron sent for a janitor while in English class?
4. Why can't Cameron sleep at night?
5. Why doesn't Cameron's travel companion order anything at the cafe they stop at while on the bus?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)