|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of Army comes marching up when Cameron and Gonzo are fighting?
(a) Ice fairies.
(b) Fire giants.
2. What does the woman on the bus give Cameron?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A matchbook.
(c) A CD.
(d) A hat.
3. What is written on the feather left for Cameron?
(a) Your mission has begun.
(c) The time has come.
(d) Good bye.
4. What bursts into flame in Cameron's kitchen?
(a) The toaster.
(b) The refridgerator.
(c) The oven.
(d) The microwave.
5. What bothered Cameron about his dream of his mother reading to him?
(a) He is forgetting the people he loves.
(b) He can't tell if that was really a dream.
(c) He doesn't want her to be in pain.
(d) He doesn't remember her ever reading to him before.
6. What kind of cafe does Cameron stop at while on the bus?
7. Where does Cameron see his first clue after escaping the hospital?
(a) A billboard.
(b) The clouds.
(c) His mind.
(d) A magazine.
8. Who is Cameron's father flirting with when he asks for the car?
(a) His wife.
(b) An assistant.
(c) A student.
(d) His boss.
9. What does Junior help Cameron understand?
(a) Jazz music.
(b) Black culture.
(c) The importance of practice.
(d) His mission.
10. What does Cameron's therapist spend a lot of time talking about?
(a) Drug use.
(b) Jail time.
(c) Cameron's parents.
11. What kind of person does Ruth say she can't afford to be around?
12. Who has to go with Cameron on his mission?
(b) Dr. X.
13. What punishment does Cameron receive for accidentally punching someone?
(a) He is expelled.
(b) He is given detention.
(c) He is given community service.
(d) He is suspended.
14. Who does Cameron accidentally punch?
(a) The Spanish Teacher.
15. What is Cameron told is attacking him?
(b) Empty spaces.
(d) Dark matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat does the homeless man wear?
2. How does Cameron feel as he escapes the hospital?
3. What is Junior Webster famous for?
4. How did Cameron feel when he almost died on a ride at Disneyland?
5. Why is Cameron given a prescription?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)