|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Cameron accidentally punches someone?
(a) He is let go.
(b) He is attacked.
(c) He is ignored.
(d) He is sedated.
2. What does the woman on the bus give Cameron?
(a) A hat.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A matchbook.
(d) A CD.
3. Why does Cameron panic when he is in Spanish class in Chapter 8?
(a) His sister is sick,
(b) His father is having an affair.
(c) He is losing control of his body.
(d) He didn't finish his homework.
4. What team is Jenna on?
(a) The Track Team.
(b) The Cheerleading Squad.
(c) The Dance Team.
(d) The Volley Ball Team.
5. What kind of club does Cameron go to after the bus trip?
(a) A poker club.
(b) A strip club.
(c) A Jazz club.
(d) A dance club.
6. Where does Cameron go when he can't sleep at night?
(a) The record store.
(b) The park.
(c) The school.
(d) The boat dock.
7. What kind of personal questions does Cameron ask Dulcie?
(a) About her life.
(b) About her job.
(c) About her family.
(d) About her health and religion.
8. What is Glory's job?
9. What is Cameron's father a professor of?
(d) Physical Education.
10. What do Gonzo and Cameron fight about?
(a) The mission.
(b) Gonzo's mother.
(c) Dulcie's words.
(d) Who is sicker.
11. What on the computer screen is Cameron told to follow?
(a) The light.
(b) The feather.
(c) The knight.
(d) The wind.
12. Why does Cameron's father give him an ID badge?
(a) So he can buy a book.
(b) So he won't be searched.
(c) So he can take the bus.
(d) So he can get a meal.
13. What bothered Cameron about his dream of his mother reading to him?
(a) He is forgetting the people he loves.
(b) He can't tell if that was really a dream.
(c) He doesn't want her to be in pain.
(d) He doesn't remember her ever reading to him before.
14. What kind of hat does the homeless man wear?
(b) Tin foil.
15. Why does Cameron choose to take on his mission?
(a) He has always wanted a secret mission.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He has nothing to lose.
(d) He is scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does a siren go off while Cameron is watching the scientist?
2. Where does Cameron buy a bus ticket to?
3. What disease does Cameron have?
4. Why does Cameron tease his sister so much?
5. What kind of cafe does Cameron stop at while on the bus?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)