|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothered Cameron about his dream of his mother reading to him?
(a) He can't tell if that was really a dream.
(b) He doesn't remember her ever reading to him before.
(c) He is forgetting the people he loves.
(d) He doesn't want her to be in pain.
2. What ride at Disneyland did Cameron almost die on?
(a) It's a Small World.
(b) The Matterhorn.
(c) Pirates of the Carribean.
(d) Splash Mountain.
3. What team is Jenna on?
(a) The Dance Team.
(b) The Track Team.
(c) The Volley Ball Team.
(d) The Cheerleading Squad.
4. What is the goal of CESSNAB?
(a) To support God.
(b) To overthrow the government.
(c) To prevent unhappiness.
(d) To spread the truth.
5. What punishment does Cameron receive for accidentally punching someone?
(a) He is given community service.
(b) He is given detention.
(c) He is expelled.
(d) He is suspended.
6. What does Gonzo think Daniel and Ruth are?
(b) Serial Killers.
(d) Secret agents.
7. What is unclear to Cameron when he first meets Junior?
(a) If he is speaking the same language.
(b) If he is dead or alive.
(c) If he is human or God.
(d) If he is real or fantasy.
8. What on the computer screen is Cameron told to follow?
(a) The feather.
(b) The knight.
(c) The wind.
(d) The light.
9. What is Cameron doing in the 4th floor bathroom in Chapter 8?
(a) Throwing up.
(b) Getting stoned.
(c) Doing homework.
(d) Listening to music.
10. What does Ms. Demeanor understand about Cameron?
(a) He is on a mission.
(b) He has money.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is in trouble.
11. Why is Cameron given a prescription?
(a) He is on drugs.
(b) He has ADD.
(c) He has seen visions.
(d) He is depressed.
12. Who in the family is most angry at Cameron for accidentally punching someone?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
13. How many dimensions does the scientist tell Cameron there are?
14. What does Eubie sell?
15. Why does Cameron's father give him an ID badge?
(a) So he can take the bus.
(b) So he can get a meal.
(c) So he won't be searched.
(d) So he can buy a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cameron see his first clue after escaping the hospital?
2. What does Dulcie tell Cameron he needs to forget to be successful?
3. How did Cameron feel when he almost died on a ride at Disneyland?
4. Where is Cameron in the hospital when he begins to get worried?
5. What book is Cameron studying at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)