|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Weeks Later: Chs. 8 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is a feather left for Cameron?
(a) His back pack.
(b) His pillow.
(c) His locker.
(d) His book.
2. What happens when Cameron accidentally punches someone?
(a) He is let go.
(b) He is attacked.
(c) He is sedated.
(d) He is ignored.
3. What does Cameron break on his father's desk?
(a) A picture frame.
(b) A statue.
(c) A coffee mug.
(d) A snow globe.
4. What does Cameron do a Google search for after seeing a strange figure in the road while riding his bike?
(a) Allergic reactions to medications.
(b) Effects of insomnia.
(c) Bad pot experiences.
(d) Strange hallucinogens.
5. What is unique about Gonzo?
(a) He is dying.
(b) He is an albino.
(c) He is a dwarf.
(d) He is from Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dimensions does the scientist tell Cameron there are?
2. What punishment does Cameron receive for accidentally punching someone?
3. Who sends Cameron to a therapist?
4. What is Cameron doing in the 4th floor bathroom in Chapter 8?
5. What book is Cameron studying at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)