|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Of What Happens: Chs. 34 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cameron panic when he is in Spanish class in Chapter 8?
(a) He is losing control of his body.
(b) He didn't finish his homework.
(c) His father is having an affair.
(d) His sister is sick,
2. What does Dulcie tell Cameron he needs to forget to be successful?
(a) His family.
(b) His weakness.
(c) His sickness.
(d) His future.
3. Why is Cameron given a prescription?
(a) He has seen visions.
(b) He is on drugs.
(c) He has ADD.
(d) He is depressed.
4. What does the specialist not know about Cameron's disease?
(a) How to stop it.
(b) If it is contagious.
(c) How he got it.
(d) When he will die.
5. What kind of personal questions does Cameron ask Dulcie?
(a) About her life.
(b) About her health and religion.
(c) About her job.
(d) About her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is the bounty on Cameron?
2. What happens when Cameron accidentally punches someone?
3. What does Cameron choose to do when he hears there is a bounty on his head?
4. What kind of person does Ruth say she can't afford to be around?
5. What is Cameron doing in the 4th floor bathroom in Chapter 8?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)