The Beginning: Chs. 1 - 7
1. How old is Cameron at the beginning of the book?
2. What ride at Disneyland did Cameron almost die on?
(a) The Matterhorn.
(b) Pirates of the Carribean.
(c) It's a Small World.
(d) Splash Mountain.
3. How did Cameron feel when he almost died on a ride at Disneyland?
4. Who saved Cameron when he almost died on a ride at Disneyland?
(a) A park employee.
(b) Another tourist.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
5. What book is Cameron studying at the beginning of the story?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Pride and Prejudice.
(c) The Three Musketeers.
(d) The Scarlet Pimpernel.
6. What is Chet King known for?
(a) He is a ladies man.
(b) He is a bully.
(c) He is super smart.
(d) He is a jock.
7. What does Cameron have a dream about while in English class?
8. Why is Cameron sent for a janitor while in English class?
(a) A window just broke.
(b) He says he saw a cockroach.
(c) The ceiling is leaking.
(d) Somebody threw up.
This section contains 3,552 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)