Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clothing accessory does Paul Berlin recall vividly about a young,crying Vietnamese girl in Chapter 39?
(a) Cracked glasses.
(b) Hoop earrings.
(c) A headband.
(d) A Mickey Mouse watch.
2. What does Sidney Martin do in Chapter 34 to put his men on notice?
(a) Write their names in a notebook.
(b) Take half their rations.
(c) Punch Oscar Johnson.
(d) Force them to march nearly twice the normal distance.
3. With what word does Paul Berlin describe Billy Boy Watkins' death in Chapter 32?
4. What famous military leader dies in Chapter 43?
(a) Charles de Gaulle.
(b) George S. Patton.
(c) Dwight Eisenhower.
(d) Douglas MacArthur.
5. Who eventually searches the VC tunnel in Chapter 34?
(a) Paul Berlin.
(b) Sidney Martin.
(c) Doc Peret.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he marches with Third Squad in Chapter 31, what does Paul Berlin plan to do in the coming weeks?
2. In Chapter 45, what does Paul Berlin recall is the last word he ever said to Cacciato?
3. Before leaving for Vietnam, Berlin's father tells him to keep an eye out for what?
4. What does the boy in Chapter 31 do involuntarily from time to time?
5. Why does the earths start shaking in Chapter 41?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)