|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 31, as Third Squad stops during the march, what does Paul Berlin do?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Pee in a paddy.
(d) Fall asleep.
2. What type of tree is Paul Berlin surprised to notice in Chapter 41?
(a) A eucalyptus.
(b) An oak.
(c) A fern.
(d) A willow.
3. What clothing accessory does Paul Berlin recall vividly about a young,crying Vietnamese girl in Chapter 39?
(a) A Mickey Mouse watch.
(b) Hoop earrings.
(c) Cracked glasses.
(d) A headband.
4. In Chapter 36, what does Cacciato slip through the prison window to Paul Berlin?
(b) A rifle.
(c) A cyanide capsule.
(d) A Bible.
5. At the end of Chapter 40, Paul Berlin reasons that the root goal or the Vietnam War is to spread what?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Eddie Lazzutti compare Buff's body throughout Chapter 41?
2. Into what country does Third Squad arrive at the end of Chapter 36?
3. What does Third Squad give to Stink Harris as a joke in Chapter 39?
4. What principality is Third Squad in at the beginning of Chapter 43?
5. According to Doc Peret in Chapter 29, what is the root of Lieutenant Corson's illness?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)