1. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. From what ailment is Lieutenant Corson suffering at the beginning of the novel?
3. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
4. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
5. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
6. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
7. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
This section contains 4,313 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)