|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a city that Third Squad passes through in pursuit of Cacciato?
2. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
(a) A siren goes off.
(b) No one ever trips a mine.
(c) A flag pops up.
(d) An NCO tells them.
3. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) A gangrenous wound.
(b) His tour is up.
(c) Scheduled leave.
(d) High blood pressure.
4. How long is Paul Berlin held in isolation after being arrested by the Iranian authorities?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
5. Before leaving for Vietnam, Berlin's father tells him to keep an eye out for what?
(a) The enemy.
(b) Good stuff.
(c) A reason to stay alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has Sarkin Aung Wan left at the beginning of Chapter 46?
2. In Chapter 21, the delirious Lieutenant tells Paul Berlin what truth about their situation?
3. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 36, what does Cacciato slip through the prison window to Paul Berlin?
5. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)