|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes of up the phrase "The World's Greatest Lake Country?"
(a) Stink Harris.
(b) Doc Peret.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
2. What is the boy from Chapter 31's favorite type of gum?
(a) Double mint.
(b) Juicy Fruit.
(c) Big League Chew.
(d) Black Jack.
3. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
(a) Eddie Lazzutti.
(b) Doc Peret.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Stink Harris.
4. At the end of Chapter 44, what does Sarkin Aung Wan state at the beginning of her speech she is pleading for?
(b) Cessation of war.
5. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
(a) He is in the exact middle.
(b) He takes the back.
(c) He is on point.
(d) He is right behind the Lieutenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what assumption about himself does Paul Berlin acknowledge is true?
2. What is Paul Berlin doing in Paris at the moment that he returns to reality in Vietnam?
3. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
4. What item informs Third Squad that Cacciato has left Delhi in Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter, Doc Peret tells Captain Rhallon that the nonexistent treaty legitimizing Third Squad's international travel was ratified in what city?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)