|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cacciato finally answer Paul Berlin's plea to agree to the murder?
(a) He lets Paul Berlin touch his hand to the grenade.
(b) He walks away into the jungle.
(c) He tells Sidney Martin about the conspiracy.
(d) He tells Oscar Johnson he is in.
2. What proclamation does Doc Peret repeatedly make as the squad travels on the cart?
(a) The war is over.
(b) Cacciato is dead.
(c) They will all be court-martialed.
(d) Armageddon is nigh.
3. What official houses Third Squad at their destination in of Chapter 27?
(a) A Mayor.
(b) A Colonel.
(c) An Ambassador.
(d) A Governor.
4. Where does Sarkin Aung Wan say she is going in her note to Paul Berlin?
(a) The moon.
5. Who finally makes the move to steal the van for the girl driving?
(a) Eddie Lazzutti.
(b) Paul Berlin.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Leiutenant Corson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paul Berlin feel humiliated as he sits cross-legged in Vietnam?
2. What does the boy in Chapter 31 do involuntarily from time to time?
3. Which of the following is not among the lessons Paul Berlin enumerates in Chapter 42?
4. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
5. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)