|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
(a) Blood loss.
(d) Heart attack.
2. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) By rickshaw.
(d) By bicycle.
3. Which of the following is Paul Berlin shocked not to see on the mountain road in Chapter 25?
(a) All of the above.
4. Which two people stay in the apartment in Chapter 44, refusing to search for Cacciato?
(a) Paul Berlin and Sarkin Aung Wan.
(b) Lieutenant Corson and Sarkin Aung Wan.
(c) Doc Peret and Lieutenant Corson.
(d) Doc Peret and Paul Berlin.
5. In Chapter 44, who discovers that Third Squad is a military outfit?
(a) A retired miltary officer.
(b) A French policeman.
(c) A priest.
(d) A desk clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
2. Where does Paul Berlin first spot Cacciato in Chapter 44?
3. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
4. What item does Jolly Chand serve Third Squad in Chapter 23 that upsets her husband?
5. What type of tree is Paul Berlin surprised to notice in Chapter 41?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)