|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 39, Paul Berlin acknowledges that he went to war because he believes in what?
(c) The Mission.
2. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Harold Murphy.
(c) Doc Peret.
(d) Paul Berlin.
3. Which of the following is Paul Berlin shocked not to see on the mountain road in Chapter 25?
(a) All of the above.
4. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
(d) Stringing beans.
5. At the end of Chapter 44, what does Sarkin Aung Wan state at the beginning of her speech she is pleading for?
(b) Cessation of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls in love in Delhi?
2. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
3. Where does Sarkin Aung Wan say she is going in her note to Paul Berlin?
4. What words does Paul Berlin state to himself without emotion as he watches Chapter 11's air-strike?
5. What form of public execution does the Squad attend in Chapter 29?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)