|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
2. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
3. Which member of Third Squad jumps off the ship and disappears at the end of Chapter 38?
(a) Stink Harris.
(b) Oscar Johnson.
(c) Doc Peret.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti.
4. At the end of Chapter 44, what does Sarkin Aung Wan state at the beginning of her speech she is pleading for?
(d) Cessation of war.
5. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
(a) No one ever trips a mine.
(b) A flag pops up.
(c) A siren goes off.
(d) An NCO tells them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
2. What famous military leader dies in Chapter 43?
3. Why does Paul Berlin feel humiliated as he sits cross-legged in Vietnam?
4. Before leaving for Vietnam, Berlin's father tells him to keep an eye out for what?
5. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)