|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what term do the men of Third Squad refer to Lieutenant Corson after he tells them he will not be leaving Delhi?
(a) Sunday civilian.
(b) Walking wounded.
2. To what does Eddie Lazzutti compare Buff's body throughout Chapter 41?
(a) A slain bison.
(b) A praying Arab.
(c) A crab.
(d) A pile of spaghetti.
3. At the end of Chapter 33, what does the brutal Iranian officer force Third Squad to call themselves?
4. In Chapter 44, who discovers that Third Squad is a military outfit?
(a) A desk clerk.
(b) A French policeman.
(c) A retired miltary officer.
(d) A priest.
5. Who does Lieutenant Corson tell Paul Berlin to look out for when the latter says he will be staying in Paris?
(a) Sarkin Aung Wan.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Doc Peret.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what assumption about himself does Paul Berlin acknowledge is true?
2. What does Sidney Martin do in Chapter 34 to put his men on notice?
3. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
4. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
5. What does Paul Berlin begin doing involuntarily as he lays awake in Chapter 31?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)