|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cacciato use as a walking stick in Chapter 25?
(a) A flagpole.
(b) A dried buffalo bone.
(c) A long branch.
(d) His rifle.
2. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(c) His own.
(d) Stink Harris.
3. According to Doc Peret in Chapter 29, what is the root of Lieutenant Corson's illness?
4. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
5. Which European river do the men cross at the end of Chapter 40?
(a) The Rhine.
(b) The Seine.
(c) The Rhine.
(d) The Danube.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the gun-chewing boy in Chapter 31?
2. What did Billy Boy and the others do to pass the time on the afternoon he died?
3. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
4. With whom has Sarkin Aung Wan left at the beginning of Chapter 46?
5. What does the boy in Chapter 31 do involuntarily from time to time?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)