|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Paul Berlin sitting at the final moment of Going After Cacciato?
(b) Doc Peret.
(c) Harold Murphy.
(d) Lieutenant Corson.
2. What time is it in Chapter 32?
(a) 5:00 a.m.
(b) 3:00 a.m.
(c) 2:30 a.m.
(d) 4:30 a.m.
3. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
4. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
(a) A series of tubes.
(b) A foot messenger.
(c) A telegraph machine.
(d) A periscope.
5. According to Paul Berlin in Chapter 37, where are most booby traps located?
(a) In the jungle.
(b) Along trails.
(c) In villages.
(d) In farmland.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Paul Berlin held in isolation after being arrested by the Iranian authorities?
2. Which two people stay in the apartment in Chapter 44, refusing to search for Cacciato?
3. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
4. Into what country does Third Squad arrive at the end of Chapter 36?
5. According to the major at Paul Berlin's promotion review, why are they fighting in Vietnam?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)