|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it at the end of Chapter 40?
2. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) Scheduled leave.
(b) High blood pressure.
(c) His tour is up.
(d) A gangrenous wound.
3. Why does Cacciato like Sidney Martin?
(a) Martin is from the same state as Cacciato.
(b) Martin likes black jack gum also.
(c) Martin let him carry the radio one day.
(d) Martin gave Cacciato some of his rations.
4. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
(c) West Virginia.
5. What does Paul Berlin end up saying to his parents over the MARS system?
(a) Nothing. They do not pick up.
(b) He loves them.
(c) The war is over.
(d) He is never scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 29, Sarkin Aung Wan repeatedly berates Paul Berlin for what reason?
2. What item do the men find in their search of the train in Chapter 21?
3. Which of the following is not among the list of charges lodged against Third Squad?
4. In Chapter 27, what assumption about himself does Paul Berlin acknowledge is true?
5. With what word does Paul Berlin describe Billy Boy Watkins' death in Chapter 32?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)