|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Third Squad arrested in Chapter 29?
(a) Doc Peret discusses the Shah publicly.
(b) Stink Harris insults a mullah.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti asks a cop directions.
(d) Oscar Johnson gets in a bar fight.
2. Which of the following is not a member of the Cacciato search party?
(a) Stink Harris.
(b) Eddie Lazzutti.
(c) Harold Murphy.
(d) Bernie Lynn.
3. To what movie player of villains does Stink Harris compare the executed man?
(a) Boris Karloff.
(b) Richard Widmark.
(c) Peter Lorre.
(d) Sidney Greenstreet.
4. What are the men entering at the very end of Chapter 41?
(a) A paddy.
(b) A burning village.
(c) The thick brush.
(d) A scorched trail.
5. Who eventually gets Buff's helmet in Chapter 41?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Harold Murphy.
(d) Doc Peret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Paul Berlin consider majoring in when he thought of attending the University of Iowa?
2. What principality is Third Squad in at the beginning of Chapter 43?
3. According to Oscar Johnson, what is the only lesson to be learned from Buff's death?
4. Cacciato tells Paul Berlin that the way to Paris is simple after one passes what city?
5. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)