|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
(a) By car.
(b) By bicycle.
(c) By train.
(d) By rickshaw.
2. To whom does Oscar Johnson offer the big gun before giving it to Harold Murphy?
(a) Paul Berlin.
(b) Stink Harris.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti.
3. What time is it at the end of Chapter 42?
(a) 4:00 a.m.
(b) 6:00 a.m.
(c) 5:00 a.m.
(d) 3:00 a.m.
4. What item does Paul Berlin borrow from the sleeping Eddie in Chapter 30?
(a) A helmet.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A scope.
(d) Peach rations.
5. What type of tree is Paul Berlin surprised to notice in Chapter 41?
(a) A willow.
(b) An oak.
(c) A fern.
(d) A eucalyptus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Third Squad determine it has to bring Cacciato to avoid being labeled deserters?
2. The sight of which soldier fills Sidney Martin with pride in Chapter 25?
3. What happens to Paul Berlin when he is removed from isolation at the beginning of Chapter 33?
4. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
5. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)