|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
2. In what state is Lieutenant Corson at the end of Third Squad's first night with Jolly Chand?
(a) He has died.
(b) He is catatonic.
(c) He is having fits of hysteria.
(d) He is weeping.
3. Early in his arrival, Paul Berlin is warned by another soldier not to do what in regarding a paddy?
(a) Drink from it.
(b) Wade in it.
(c) Bathe in it.
(d) Pee in it.
4. As he marches with Third Squad in Chapter 31, what does Paul Berlin plan to do in the coming weeks?
(a) Learn to act like them.
(b) Write a letter to his father.
(d) Learn to get by on two hours of sleep.
5. What is Cacciato doing while the other men vote to murder Sidney Martin?
(b) Relieving himself.
(c) Searching the VC tunnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men entering at the very end of Chapter 41?
2. Which two people stay in the apartment in Chapter 44, refusing to search for Cacciato?
3. Who does Oscar try to remove from the assault on Cacciato's hotel?
4. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
5. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)