|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is Lieutenant Corson at the end of Third Squad's first night with Jolly Chand?
(a) He is catatonic.
(b) He is having fits of hysteria.
(c) He has died.
(d) He is weeping.
2. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
3. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) Phnom Penh.
(c) My Lai.
4. Which of the following characters is not killed in one of Paul Berlin's factual war stories?
(a) Ready Mix.
(c) Billy Boy Watkins.
(d) Stink Harris.
5. Before leaving for Vietnam, Berlin's father tells him to keep an eye out for what?
(a) Good stuff.
(c) A reason to stay alive.
(d) The enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Lieutenant Corson make about Cacciato after Third Squad loses him at the attack on the hill?
2. To what does Eddie Lazzutti compare Buff's body throughout Chapter 41?
3. Why are Third Squad arrested in Chapter 29?
4. What action does each man in Third Squad perform to signify his agreement in killing Sidney Martin?
5. Who does Oscar try to remove from the assault on Cacciato's hotel?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)