|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men entering at the very end of Chapter 41?
(a) The thick brush.
(b) A paddy.
(c) A burning village.
(d) A scorched trail.
2. What is the origin of Buff's nickname?
(a) He always separates men when they fight.
(b) He comes from Buffalo, NY.
(c) He is obsessed with his toned physique.
(d) He is suppsoed to be big as a buffalo.
3. In what state is Lieutenant Corson at the end of Third Squad's first night with Jolly Chand?
(a) He is catatonic.
(b) He is weeping.
(c) He has died.
(d) He is having fits of hysteria.
4. To what does Eddie Lazzutti compare Buff's body throughout Chapter 41?
(a) A crab.
(b) A pile of spaghetti.
(c) A praying Arab.
(d) A slain bison.
5. In Chapter 36, what does Cacciato slip through the prison window to Paul Berlin?
(a) A cyanide capsule.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the gun-chewing boy in Chapter 31?
2. Which of the following is Paul Berlin shocked not to see on the mountain road in Chapter 25?
3. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
4. What does the girl in the van think must be the worst part of going to war?
5. What season is it at the end of Chapter 40?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)