|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-Six, Going After Cacciato.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Third Squad was killed when Sidney Martin called for an advance on the enemy in the mountains?
(c) Ready Mix.
(d) Bernie Lynn.
2. What is Paul Berlin doing in Paris at the moment that he returns to reality in Vietnam?
(a) Fighting with Oscar Johnson.
(b) Dancing with Sarkin Aung Wan.
(c) Entering Cacciato's room.
(d) Running away from the hotel.
3. In Chapter 44, who discovers that Third Squad is a military outfit?
(a) A desk clerk.
(b) A priest.
(c) A retired miltary officer.
(d) A French policeman.
4. In what country is the liner docked when it is searched by police in this chapter?
5. Why does the earths start shaking in Chapter 41?
(a) A typhoon is blowing in.
(b) Lieutenant Corson has called in an airstrike a few miles away.
(c) Another squad is blowing tunnels.
(d) An aftershock from a quake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
2. Who finally makes the move to steal the van for the girl driving?
3. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
4. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
5. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)