|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Third Squad jumps off the ship and disappears at the end of Chapter 38?
(a) Stink Harris.
(b) Oscar Johnson.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti.
(d) Doc Peret.
2. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
(d) St. Germaine.
3. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
(a) By car.
(b) By bicycle.
(c) By rickshaw.
(d) By train.
4. At the end of Chapter 29, Sarkin Aung Wan repeatedly berates Paul Berlin for what reason?
(a) He will not leave the Squad.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He has deserted the war.
(d) He will not make love to her.
5. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
2. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
3. What did Billy Boy and the others do to pass the time on the afternoon he died?
4. According to Paul Berlin in Chapter 37, where are most booby traps located?
5. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)