|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it in Chapter 32?
(a) 3:00 a.m.
(b) 2:30 a.m.
(c) 4:30 a.m.
(d) 5:00 a.m.
2. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
(a) Making love.
(b) Playing cards.
3. What does Paul Berlin begin doing involuntarily as he lays awake in Chapter 31?
4. In Chapter, Doc Peret tells Captain Rhallon that the nonexistent treaty legitimizing Third Squad's international travel was ratified in what city?
5. What does Cacciato use as a walking stick in Chapter 25?
(a) A long branch.
(b) A dried buffalo bone.
(c) A flagpole.
(d) His rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin end up saying to his parents over the MARS system?
2. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
3. Before leaving for Vietnam, Berlin's father tells him to keep an eye out for what?
4. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
5. What happens to Paul Berlin when he is removed from isolation at the beginning of Chapter 33?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)