|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Jolly Chand serve Third Squad in Chapter 23 that upsets her husband?
(a) French Fries.
2. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) Phnom Penh.
(c) My Lai.
3. In Chapter 36, what does Cacciato slip through the prison window to Paul Berlin?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A cyanide capsule.
(c) A rifle.
4. From what ailment is Lieutenant Corson suffering at the beginning of the novel?
(a) A tapeworm.
5. After New Years Day in Chapter 29, what year is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Cacciato strew on the road to guide Third Squad?
2. In what state is Lieutenant Corson at the end of Third Squad's first night with Jolly Chand?
3. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
4. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
5. What official houses Third Squad at their destination in of Chapter 27?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)