|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
2. What proclamation does Doc Peret repeatedly make as the squad travels on the cart?
(a) Armageddon is nigh.
(b) Cacciato is dead.
(c) The war is over.
(d) They will all be court-martialed.
3. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
(a) No one ever trips a mine.
(b) A flag pops up.
(c) A siren goes off.
(d) An NCO tells them.
4. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
(b) Making love.
(c) Playing cards.
5. What official houses Third Squad at their destination in of Chapter 27?
(a) An Ambassador.
(b) A Colonel.
(c) A Mayor.
(d) A Governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
2. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
3. Who eventually searches the VC tunnel in Chapter 34?
4. What item informs Third Squad that Cacciato has left Delhi in Chapter 26?
5. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)