|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
2. Which of the following is Paul Berlin shocked not to see on the mountain road in Chapter 25?
(a) All of the above.
3. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
(a) Eddie Lazzutti sets off a mine.
(b) Lieutenant Corson passes out.
(c) The Viet Cong capture them.
(d) They are ordered to turn back by a beret.
4. What does Paul Berlin end up saying to his parents over the MARS system?
(a) The war is over.
(b) Nothing. They do not pick up.
(c) He loves them.
(d) He is never scared.
5. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
(a) He does not theink air support is necessary.
(b) He cannot find the radio.
(c) He cannot find the coordinates.
(d) He cannot get a signal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
3. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
4. Which member of Third Squad always daydreams abut what he'd do with a million dollars?
5. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)