|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
2. Why are Third Squad arrested in Chapter 29?
(a) Stink Harris insults a mullah.
(b) Doc Peret discusses the Shah publicly.
(c) Oscar Johnson gets in a bar fight.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti asks a cop directions.
3. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
(c) Blood loss.
(d) Heart attack.
4. Who makes of up the phrase "The World's Greatest Lake Country?"
(a) Doc Peret.
(b) Stink Harris.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
5. At the end of Chapter 33, what does the brutal Iranian officer force Third Squad to call themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
2. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
3. What does the girl in the van think must be the worst part of going to war?
4. What does Paul Berlin begin doing involuntarily as he lays awake in Chapter 31?
5. What proclamation does Doc Peret repeatedly make as the squad travels on the cart?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)