|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character begins falling in love with Sarkin Aung Wan?
(a) Lieutenant Corson.
(b) Doc Peret.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Paul Berlin.
2. Who is the gun-chewing boy in Chapter 31?
(b) Harold Murphy.
(c) Eddie Lazzuti.
(d) Stink Harris.
3. Where does the girl say she has contacts that can help the soldiers escape military duty?
4. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
5. In this chapter, of what does Oscar Johnson say Stink Johnson was full?
(a) Piss and vinegar.
(c) Ill will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
2. The street the Squad takes to escape Tehran is named after what American President?
3. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. What is the boy from Chapter 31's favorite type of gum?
5. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)