|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
(a) His leg.
(b) His testicle.
(c) His ear.
(d) His arm.
2. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
(a) To blow it.
(b) To find maps.
(c) To search for VC.
(d) To retrieve a soldier's body.
3. What item does Jolly Chand serve Third Squad in Chapter 23 that upsets her husband?
(a) French Fries.
4. What does the boy in Chapter 31 do involuntarily from time to time?
(a) Do situps.
(b) Fiddle with his rifle.
5. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
(a) Puddles of blood.
(c) Mass graves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Paul Berlin shocked not to see on the mountain road in Chapter 25?
2. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
3. How does Cacciato characterize the death of Sidney Martin in Chapter 36?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 31, as Third Squad stops during the march, what does Paul Berlin do?
5. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)