|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally makes the move to steal the van for the girl driving?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Leiutenant Corson.
(c) Paul Berlin.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti.
2. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
(d) Fresh fruit.
3. In what American city did Jolly Chand live for a period?
(a) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
(a) A foot messenger.
(b) A telegraph machine.
(c) A series of tubes.
(d) A periscope.
5. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
(c) Stringing beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is Paul Berlin shocked not to see on the mountain road in Chapter 25?
2. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. After New Years Day in Chapter 29, what year is it?
4. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
5. At the end of Chapter 33, what does the brutal Iranian officer force Third Squad to call themselves?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)