|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 39, Paul Berlin acknowledges that he went to war because he believes in what?
(c) The Mission.
2. What did Paul Berlin consider majoring in when he thought of attending the University of Iowa?
(a) Political Science.
3. What does the girl in the van think must be the worst part of going to war?
(a) The sleeplessness.
(b) The filth.
(c) The anxiety.
(d) The guilt.
4. The street the Squad takes to escape Tehran is named after what American President?
5. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
(a) 6 to one.
(b) One to one.
(c) 12 to one.
(d) 4 to one.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
2. What is Cacciato doing while the other men vote to murder Sidney Martin?
3. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
4. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
5. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)