|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action does each man in Third Squad perform to signify his agreement in killing Sidney Martin?
(a) Touch Oscar Johnson's grenade.
(c) Raise his hand.
(d) Hand a bullet to Oscar Johnson.
2. According to Paul Berlin in Chapter 37, where are most booby traps located?
(a) In villages.
(b) Along trails.
(c) In farmland.
(d) In the jungle.
3. What form of public execution does the Squad attend in Chapter 29?
(a) A firing squad.
(b) A beheading.
(c) A hanging.
(d) A stoning.
4. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
(a) Billy Boy Watkins.
(b) Bernie Lynn.
(c) Ready Mix.
5. With what term do the men of Third Squad refer to Lieutenant Corson after he tells them he will not be leaving Delhi?
(a) Walking wounded.
(d) Sunday civilian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Jolly Chand serve Third Squad in Chapter 23 that upsets her husband?
2. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
3. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
4. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
5. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)