|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
(a) He is facing a court martial.
(b) The lieutenant will make a deal with him.
(c) He cannot walk to Paris.
(d) He will starve to death in the jungle.
2. What time is it in Chapter 32?
(a) 3:00 a.m.
(b) 4:30 a.m.
(c) 5:00 a.m.
(d) 2:30 a.m.
3. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
(a) The water.
(b) The chinook.
(c) The trees.
(d) The sky.
4. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
(a) Days before.
(b) The same day.
(c) The next day.
(d) An indeterminant number of days after.
5. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
(a) By bicycle.
(b) By train.
(c) By rickshaw.
(d) By car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Rhallon repeatedly say he would rather be doing than legal work?
2. How does Cacciato finally answer Paul Berlin's plea to agree to the murder?
3. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
4. What item does Paul Berlin borrow from the sleeping Eddie in Chapter 30?
5. Who wants to fire on Cacciato in this chapter?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)