|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin end up saying to his parents over the MARS system?
(a) He loves them.
(b) The war is over.
(c) Nothing. They do not pick up.
(d) He is never scared.
2. In Chapter 21, the delirious Lieutenant tells Paul Berlin what truth about their situation?
(a) They will all die soon.
(b) They and Cacciato are one and the same.
(c) They are never returning to Vietnam.
(d) They have been kidnapped.
3. According to Doc Peret in Chapter 29, what is the root of Lieutenant Corson's illness?
4. As he marches with Third Squad in Chapter 31, what does Paul Berlin plan to do in the coming weeks?
(a) Learn to get by on two hours of sleep.
(b) Learn to act like them.
(d) Write a letter to his father.
5. In what American city did Jolly Chand live for a period?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is Lieutenant Corson at the end of Third Squad's first night with Jolly Chand?
2. From what state is the American girl in the VW van that picks up Third Squad outside of Zagreb?
3. What form of public execution does the Squad attend in Chapter 29?
4. What does Third Squad give to Stink Harris as a joke in Chapter 39?
5. Which member of Third Squad jumps off the ship and disappears at the end of Chapter 38?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)