|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Stink Harris.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti.
(d) Doc Peret.
2. According to the major at Paul Berlin's promotion review, why are they fighting in Vietnam?
(a) To spread Democracy.
(b) No reason.
(c) To stop Communism.
(d) To win.
3. In what American city did Jolly Chand live for a period?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
4. How does Cacciato finally answer Paul Berlin's plea to agree to the murder?
(a) He tells Oscar Johnson he is in.
(b) He lets Paul Berlin touch his hand to the grenade.
(c) He walks away into the jungle.
(d) He tells Sidney Martin about the conspiracy.
5. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
(a) He lights his own smoke grenade.
(b) He waves at them.
(c) He fires on them.
(d) He speads up his pace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
2. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
3. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
4. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
5. What does Third Squad give to Stink Harris as a joke in Chapter 39?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)