|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) Phnom Penh.
(d) My Lai.
2. Who is the gun-chewing boy in Chapter 31?
(a) Harold Murphy.
(b) Stink Harris.
(d) Eddie Lazzuti.
3. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
(b) St. Louis.
4. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
5. According to Doc Peret, what are the two reasons why soldiers choose not to desert?
(a) Despair and inebriation.
(b) Duty and belief in mission.
(c) Fear and self-respect.
(d) Stupidity and weakness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
2. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
3. In Chapter, Doc Peret tells Captain Rhallon that the nonexistent treaty legitimizing Third Squad's international travel was ratified in what city?
4. What is Cacciato doing while the other men vote to murder Sidney Martin?
5. How does Cacciato finally answer Paul Berlin's plea to agree to the murder?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)