|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
2. At the end of Chapter 33, what does the brutal Iranian officer force Third Squad to call themselves?
3. In Chapter, Doc Peret tells Captain Rhallon that the nonexistent treaty legitimizing Third Squad's international travel was ratified in what city?
4. According to Doc Peret in Chapter 29, what is the root of Lieutenant Corson's illness?
5. Which character begins falling in love with Sarkin Aung Wan?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Paul Berlin.
(c) Lieutenant Corson.
(d) Doc Peret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not go the MARS system to call home in Chapter 24?
2. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
3. From what ailment is Lieutenant Corson suffering at the beginning of the novel?
4. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
5. Who wants to fire on Cacciato in this chapter?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)