|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Taking local women along with the Squad.
(b) Smoking pot.
(c) Burning empty villages.
(d) Blowing tunnels instead of searching them.
2. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
(a) Blood loss.
(d) Heart attack.
3. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
(a) A mission.
(b) A history.
(c) A friend.
(d) A soul.
4. What action does each man in Third Squad perform to signify his agreement in killing Sidney Martin?
(b) Touch Oscar Johnson's grenade.
(c) Raise his hand.
(d) Hand a bullet to Oscar Johnson.
5. How long is Paul Berlin held in isolation after being arrested by the Iranian authorities?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
2. What does Paul Berlin end up saying to his parents over the MARS system?
3. What proclamation does Doc Peret repeatedly make as the squad travels on the cart?
4. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
5. What does Sidney Martin do in Chapter 34 to put his men on notice?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)