|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What east of burden does Stink Harris shoot in Chapter 6?
(c) Water buffalo.
2. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(b) My Lai.
(d) Phnom Penh.
3. According to Doc Peret in Chapter 29, what is the root of Lieutenant Corson's illness?
4. Who falls in love in Delhi?
(a) Doc Peret.
(b) Stink Harris.
(c) Lieutenant Corson.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
5. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
(a) A soul.
(b) A history.
(c) A mission.
(d) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday does Third Squad celebrate in Tehran?
2. At the end of Chapter 29, Sarkin Aung Wan repeatedly berates Paul Berlin for what reason?
3. With what term do the men of Third Squad refer to Lieutenant Corson after he tells them he will not be leaving Delhi?
4. What does Paul Berlin end up saying to his parents over the MARS system?
5. In Chapter 21, the delirious Lieutenant tells Paul Berlin what truth about their situation?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)