|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words does Paul Berlin state to himself without emotion as he watches Chapter 11's air-strike?
(a) Bye bye.
(b) Kill it.
(c) I'm sorry.
(d) Fuck you.
2. Which character begins falling in love with Sarkin Aung Wan?
(a) Doc Peret.
(b) Paul Berlin.
(c) Lieutenant Corson.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
3. What did Paul Berlin consider majoring in when he thought of attending the University of Iowa?
(d) Political Science.
4. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
(a) Ready Mix.
(b) Billy Boy Watkins.
(d) Bernie Lynn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it in Chapter 32?
2. In what American city did Jolly Chand live for a period?
3. How does Third Squad get Lieutenant Corson out of Delhi in Chapter 26?
4. What item does Paul Berlin borrow from the sleeping Eddie in Chapter 30?
5. In Chapter 27, what assumption about himself does Paul Berlin acknowledge is true?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)