|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What official houses Third Squad at their destination in of Chapter 27?
(a) A Mayor.
(b) An Ambassador.
(c) A Colonel.
(d) A Governor.
2. What does Sidney Martin do in Chapter 34 to put his men on notice?
(a) Punch Oscar Johnson.
(b) Write their names in a notebook.
(c) Take half their rations.
(d) Force them to march nearly twice the normal distance.
3. How does Third Squad get Lieutenant Corson out of Delhi in Chapter 26?
(a) They knock him out and drive him out of town.
(b) They fake an ambush on Jolly Chand's lodging.
(c) They carry him to a train while he's passed out drunk.
(d) They threaten him with a court martial.
4. In what state is Lieutenant Corson at the end of Third Squad's first night with Jolly Chand?
(a) He is catatonic.
(b) He is having fits of hysteria.
(c) He is weeping.
(d) He has died.
5. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
(a) His leg.
(b) His ear.
(c) His arm.
(d) His testicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
2. Which of the following is Paul Berlin shocked not to see on the mountain road in Chapter 25?
3. What proclamation does Doc Peret repeatedly make as the squad travels on the cart?
4. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
5. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)