|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After New Years Day in Chapter 29, what year is it?
2. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
(a) To search for VC.
(b) To find maps.
(c) To retrieve a soldier's body.
(d) To blow it.
3. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) Phnom Penh.
(d) My Lai.
4. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
(a) West Virginia.
5. What did Billy Boy and the others do to pass the time on the afternoon he died?
(a) Shoot Coke cans.
(b) Play soccer.
(c) Shoot craps.
(d) Sing folk songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
2. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
3. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
4. Who eventually searches the VC tunnel in Chapter 34?
5. What is the next location on Third Squad's journey after Delhi?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)