|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) A chicken.
(b) An iguana.
(c) A cat.
(d) A snake.
2. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Blood loss.
3. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
4. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
(a) Lieutenant Corson.
(b) Harold Murphy.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Paul Berlin.
5. What does Sidney Martin do in Chapter 34 to put his men on notice?
(a) Take half their rations.
(b) Punch Oscar Johnson.
(c) Write their names in a notebook.
(d) Force them to march nearly twice the normal distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 29, Sarkin Aung Wan repeatedly berates Paul Berlin for what reason?
2. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
3. What item do the men find in their search of the train in Chapter 21?
4. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
5. What did Paul Berlin consider majoring in when he thought of attending the University of Iowa?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)