|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 25, why is the mountain road particularly bad for a march?
(a) It is horribly muddy.
(b) It has been booby trapped by the VC.
(c) It is badly overgrown with roots and vines.
(d) It runs directly up the mountain without winding.
2. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
3. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
4. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
5. In Chapter, Doc Peret tells Captain Rhallon that the nonexistent treaty legitimizing Third Squad's international travel was ratified in what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not go the MARS system to call home in Chapter 24?
2. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
3. According to Doc Peret in Chapter 29, what is the root of Lieutenant Corson's illness?
4. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
5. What did Paul Berlin consider majoring in when he thought of attending the University of Iowa?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)