|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
(a) His leg.
(b) His testicle.
(c) His arm.
(d) His ear.
2. After New Years Day in Chapter 29, what year is it?
3. What is the next location on Third Squad's journey after Delhi?
4. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
(a) Puddles of blood.
(c) Mass graves.
5. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
(a) The lieutenant will make a deal with him.
(b) He is facing a court martial.
(c) He will starve to death in the jungle.
(d) He cannot walk to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
2. In Chapter 21, the delirious Lieutenant tells Paul Berlin what truth about their situation?
3. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
4. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
5. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)