|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Jolly Chand serve Third Squad in Chapter 23 that upsets her husband?
(c) French Fries.
2. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
(a) His ear.
(b) His testicle.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
3. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
(b) West Virginia.
4. What did Paul Berlin consider majoring in when he thought of attending the University of Iowa?
(b) Political Science.
5. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
(b) Bernie Lynn.
(c) Billy Boy Watkins.
(d) Ready Mix.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the bumpy ride into hot territory in Chapter 20, which Squad member falls to the floor of the Chinook and cannot get up?
2. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 31, as Third Squad stops during the march, what does Paul Berlin do?
4. What does Sidney Martin do in Chapter 34 to put his men on notice?
5. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)