|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what movie player of villains does Stink Harris compare the executed man?
(a) Boris Karloff.
(b) Richard Widmark.
(c) Peter Lorre.
(d) Sidney Greenstreet.
2. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
(a) His own.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Stink Harris.
3. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 4 years.
4. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
(c) St. Louis.
5. In Chapter, Doc Peret tells Captain Rhallon that the nonexistent treaty legitimizing Third Squad's international travel was ratified in what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
3. What does the boy in Chapter 31 do involuntarily from time to time?
4. After New Years Day in Chapter 29, what year is it?
5. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)