|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 29, Sarkin Aung Wan repeatedly berates Paul Berlin for what reason?
(a) He has deserted the war.
(b) He will not leave the Squad.
(c) He will not make love to her.
(d) He is drunk.
2. What happens to Paul Berlin when he is removed from isolation at the beginning of Chapter 33?
(a) He is beaten for information.
(b) His neck is shaved.
(c) He is taken to visit Sarkin Aung Wan.
(d) He is given a bath.
3. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
(a) An air conditioner.
(b) A refrigerator.
(c) A HAM radio.
(d) A television.
4. The sight of which soldier fills Sidney Martin with pride in Chapter 25?
(a) Eddie Lazzutti.
(c) Paul Berlin.
5. In what American city did Jolly Chand live for a period?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not among the list of charges lodged against Third Squad?
2. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 31, as Third Squad stops during the march, what does Paul Berlin do?
4. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
5. Who falls in love in Delhi?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)