|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
(a) 6 to one.
(b) 12 to one.
(c) 4 to one.
(d) One to one.
2. How long is Paul Berlin held in isolation after being arrested by the Iranian authorities?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
3. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
(a) He cannot get a signal.
(b) He cannot find the coordinates.
(c) He cannot find the radio.
(d) He does not theink air support is necessary.
4. What form of public execution does the Squad attend in Chapter 29?
(a) A firing squad.
(b) A beheading.
(c) A stoning.
(d) A hanging.
5. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
2. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
3. How is Cacciato dressed when Paul Berlin spots him in Chapter 18?
4. Why are Third Squad arrested in Chapter 29?
5. What action does each man in Third Squad perform to signify his agreement in killing Sidney Martin?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)