|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action does each man in Third Squad perform to signify his agreement in killing Sidney Martin?
(a) Touch Oscar Johnson's grenade.
(b) Raise his hand.
(c) Hand a bullet to Oscar Johnson.
2. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
(a) Eddie Lazzutti.
(b) Li Van Hgoc.
(c) Paul Berlin.
3. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Smoking pot.
(b) Blowing tunnels instead of searching them.
(c) Burning empty villages.
(d) Taking local women along with the Squad.
4. At the end of Chapter 29, Sarkin Aung Wan repeatedly berates Paul Berlin for what reason?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He has deserted the war.
(c) He will not leave the Squad.
(d) He will not make love to her.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 31, as Third Squad stops during the march, what does Paul Berlin do?
(a) Fall asleep.
(c) Pee in a paddy.
(d) Write a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What time is it in Chapter 32?
3. What is the boy from Chapter 31's favorite type of gum?
4. What does the boy in Chapter 31 do involuntarily from time to time?
5. What did Billy Boy and the others do to pass the time on the afternoon he died?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)