|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
(a) It will let him see the world.
(b) It has taken him away from death.
(c) It will be a great war story.
(d) It has brought the squad together.
2. What form of public execution does the Squad attend in Chapter 29?
(a) A firing squad.
(b) A stoning.
(c) A hanging.
(d) A beheading.
3. In Chapter 27, what assumption about himself does Paul Berlin acknowledge is true?
(a) He is a writer at heart.
(b) He will never really leave the Midwest.
(c) He does not believe in the War.
(d) He will not fight well.
4. What proclamation does Doc Peret repeatedly make as the squad travels on the cart?
(a) Armageddon is nigh.
(b) They will all be court-martialed.
(c) The war is over.
(d) Cacciato is dead.
5. What item informs Third Squad that Cacciato has left Delhi in Chapter 26?
(a) A half-burnt map.
(b) A set of dog-tags.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
2. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter, Doc Peret tells Captain Rhallon that the nonexistent treaty legitimizing Third Squad's international travel was ratified in what city?
4. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
5. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)