|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proclamation does Doc Peret repeatedly make as the squad travels on the cart?
(a) The war is over.
(b) Cacciato is dead.
(c) Armageddon is nigh.
(d) They will all be court-martialed.
2. Who falls in love in Delhi?
(a) Doc Peret.
(b) Stink Harris.
(c) Lieutenant Corson.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
3. To what movie player of villains does Stink Harris compare the executed man?
(a) Boris Karloff.
(b) Peter Lorre.
(c) Richard Widmark.
(d) Sidney Greenstreet.
4. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
(a) A vacuum.
(b) A deafening roar.
(c) A spa.
(d) An oasis.
5. At the end of Chapter 33, what does the brutal Iranian officer force Third Squad to call themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
2. Who wants to fire on Cacciato in this chapter?
3. What item does Jolly Chand serve Third Squad in Chapter 23 that upsets her husband?
4. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
5. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)