|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
(a) 4 to one.
(b) 12 to one.
(c) One to one.
(d) 6 to one.
2. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
(a) A soul.
(b) A friend.
(c) A history.
(d) A mission.
3. What east of burden does Stink Harris shoot in Chapter 6?
(a) Water buffalo.
4. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
(a) Puddles of blood.
(b) Mass graves.
5. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A snake.
(c) An iguana.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 31, as Third Squad stops during the march, what does Paul Berlin do?
2. Before leaving for Vietnam, Berlin's father tells him to keep an eye out for what?
3. What action is Sarkin Aung Wan doing in Chapter 17 when Paul Berlin explains to her that they must catch Cacciato before going to Paris?
4. What item informs Third Squad that Cacciato has left Delhi in Chapter 26?
5. What is the boy from Chapter 31's favorite type of gum?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)