|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-Three, Outlawed on the Road to Paris, Chapter Thirty-Four, Lake Country, Chapter Thirty-Five, World's Greatest Lake Country.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
(a) Stringing beans.
2. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
(a) Puddles of blood.
(c) Mass graves.
3. Who is the gun-chewing boy in Chapter 31?
(a) Stink Harris.
(b) Harold Murphy.
(c) Eddie Lazzuti.
4. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
5. In Chapter, Doc Peret tells Captain Rhallon that the nonexistent treaty legitimizing Third Squad's international travel was ratified in what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
2. What item does Jolly Chand serve Third Squad in Chapter 23 that upsets her husband?
3. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
4. After setting off a booby trap, what action does Billy Boy Watkins keep attempting to do?
5. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)