|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
(a) An indeterminant number of days after.
(b) The same day.
(c) The next day.
(d) Days before.
2. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
3. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
(a) Stink cannot get his arms all the way around Cacciato.
(b) Cacciato punches him in the groin.
(c) Cacciato bites him.
(d) Cacciato is sweaty and slick.
4. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
(a) By rickshaw.
(b) By car.
(c) By bicycle.
(d) By train.
5. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
(a) They are ordered to turn back by a beret.
(b) Eddie Lazzutti sets off a mine.
(c) Lieutenant Corson passes out.
(d) The Viet Cong capture them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin think about during the Chapter 25 mountain march?
2. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
3. The sight of which soldier fills Sidney Martin with pride in Chapter 25?
4. What official houses Third Squad at their destination in of Chapter 27?
5. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)