|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
(a) The Viet Cong capture them.
(b) Lieutenant Corson passes out.
(c) They are ordered to turn back by a beret.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti sets off a mine.
2. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) My Lai.
(b) Phnom Penh.
3. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
4. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) A chicken.
(b) An iguana.
(c) A snake.
(d) A cat.
5. In Chapter 25, why is the mountain road particularly bad for a march?
(a) It runs directly up the mountain without winding.
(b) It is badly overgrown with roots and vines.
(c) It is horribly muddy.
(d) It has been booby trapped by the VC.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
2. Which of the following is Paul Berlin shocked not to see on the mountain road in Chapter 25?
3. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
4. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
5. In what American city did Jolly Chand live for a period?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)