|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
2. The sight of which soldier fills Sidney Martin with pride in Chapter 25?
(b) Paul Berlin.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti.
3. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
(a) Ready Mix.
(c) Billy Boy Watkins.
(d) Bernie Lynn.
4. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
(b) West Virginia.
5. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
2. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
3. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
4. How is Cacciato dressed when Paul Berlin spots him in Chapter 18?
5. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)