|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
(a) He is facing a court martial.
(b) He cannot walk to Paris.
(c) He will starve to death in the jungle.
(d) The lieutenant will make a deal with him.
2. How is Cacciato dressed when Paul Berlin spots him in Chapter 18?
(a) As a monk.
(b) As a businessman.
(c) As a GI.
(d) As a woman.
3. On the bumpy ride into hot territory in Chapter 20, which Squad member falls to the floor of the Chinook and cannot get up?
(a) Stick Harris.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti.
(d) Harold Murphy.
4. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
5. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
(a) To retrieve a soldier's body.
(b) To find maps.
(c) To blow it.
(d) To search for VC.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
2. What does Paul Berlin think about during the Chapter 25 mountain march?
3. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
4. What words does Paul Berlin state to himself without emotion as he watches Chapter 11's air-strike?
5. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)