|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
(a) A HAM radio.
(b) An air conditioner.
(c) A television.
(d) A refrigerator.
2. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
(a) Phnom Penh.
3. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
(a) To blow it.
(b) To search for VC.
(c) To retrieve a soldier's body.
(d) To find maps.
4. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
(a) Spec Four.
(b) GI Joe.
5. What item do the men find in their search of the train in Chapter 21?
(a) Cacciato's uniform.
(b) Cacciato's dog tags.
(c) Cacciato's photo album.
(d) Cacciato's AWOL bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
2. How does Third Squad get Lieutenant Corson out of Delhi in Chapter 26?
3. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
4. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
5. With what term do the men of Third Squad refer to Lieutenant Corson after he tells them he will not be leaving Delhi?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)