|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
(d) St. Germaine.
2. What action is Sarkin Aung Wan doing in Chapter 17 when Paul Berlin explains to her that they must catch Cacciato before going to Paris?
(a) Making love to him.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Clipping his nails.
3. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
4. What does Paul Berlin think about during the Chapter 25 mountain march?
(a) The number of days he has left in Vietnam.
(c) His family.
5. In Chapter 22, the author mentions that which man was never expected to survive the war and didn't?
(a) Billy Boy Watkins.
(c) Frenchie Tucker.
(d) Ready Mix.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
2. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
3. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
4. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
5. In Chapter 25, why is the mountain road particularly bad for a march?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)