|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(a) Shooting makeshift skeet.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Shooting craps.
2. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Smoking pot.
(b) Taking local women along with the Squad.
(c) Blowing tunnels instead of searching them.
(d) Burning empty villages.
3. In Chapter 21, the delirious Lieutenant tells Paul Berlin what truth about their situation?
(a) They are never returning to Vietnam.
(b) They and Cacciato are one and the same.
(c) They will all die soon.
(d) They have been kidnapped.
4. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
5. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
(a) Li Van Hgoc.
(b) Eddie Lazzutti.
(c) Paul Berlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
2. In Chapter 25, why is the mountain road particularly bad for a march?
3. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
4. With what term do the men of Third Squad refer to Lieutenant Corson after he tells them he will not be leaving Delhi?
5. What does Cacciato use as a walking stick in Chapter 25?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)