|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Third Squad was killed when Sidney Martin called for an advance on the enemy in the mountains?
(a) Ready Mix.
(b) Bernie Lynn.
2. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
(a) Paul Berlin.
(b) Doc Peret.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Harold Murphy.
3. What is Lieutenant Martin's primary concern in Vietnam?
(a) His own safety.
(b) His reputation.
(c) The men.
(d) The mission.
4. In what state is Lieutenant Corson at the end of Third Squad's first night with Jolly Chand?
(a) He has died.
(b) He is catatonic.
(c) He is having fits of hysteria.
(d) He is weeping.
5. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(c) His own.
(d) Stink Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the next location on Third Squad's journey after Delhi?
2. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
3. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
4. What does Cacciato use as a walking stick in Chapter 25?
5. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)