|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
(a) A refrigerator.
(b) A television.
(c) A HAM radio.
(d) An air conditioner.
2. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
(b) West Virginia.
3. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Harold Murphy.
(c) Lieutenant Corson.
(d) Paul Berlin.
4. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
5. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
2. What item does Jolly Chand serve Third Squad in Chapter 23 that upsets her husband?
3. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
4. With what term do the men of Third Squad refer to Lieutenant Corson after he tells them he will not be leaving Delhi?
5. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)