|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is Lieutenant Corson at the end of Third Squad's first night with Jolly Chand?
(a) He is having fits of hysteria.
(b) He has died.
(c) He is catatonic.
(d) He is weeping.
2. Which of the following characters does not go the MARS system to call home in Chapter 24?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Eddie Lazzutti
(c) Sidney Martin.
(d) Doc Peret.
3. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
(c) Fresh fruit.
4. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
5. What is Lieutenant Martin's primary concern in Vietnam?
(a) The men.
(b) His reputation.
(c) His own safety.
(d) The mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin think about during the Chapter 25 mountain march?
2. In Chapter 25, why is the mountain road particularly bad for a march?
3. What words does Paul Berlin state to himself without emotion as he watches Chapter 11's air-strike?
4. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
5. What east of burden does Stink Harris shoot in Chapter 6?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)