|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Third Squad was killed when Sidney Martin called for an advance on the enemy in the mountains?
(b) Bernie Lynn.
(c) Ready Mix.
2. The sight of which soldier fills Sidney Martin with pride in Chapter 25?
(a) Paul Berlin.
(b) Eddie Lazzutti.
3. What does Paul Berlin end up saying to his parents over the MARS system?
(a) He loves them.
(b) He is never scared.
(c) Nothing. They do not pick up.
(d) The war is over.
4. What does Cacciato leave as a booby trap for Third Squad in this chapter?
(a) A frag grenade.
(b) An old land mine.
(c) A smoke grenade.
(d) A sterno container.
5. What is the next location on Third Squad's journey after Delhi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Jolly Chand serve Third Squad in Chapter 23 that upsets her husband?
2. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
3. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
4. On the bumpy ride into hot territory in Chapter 20, which Squad member falls to the floor of the Chinook and cannot get up?
5. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)