|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
(a) St. Louis.
2. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
(a) 13 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 4 years.
3. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
(a) It has brought the squad together.
(b) It has taken him away from death.
(c) It will let him see the world.
(d) It will be a great war story.
4. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
(a) GI Joe.
(d) Spec Four.
5. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
(a) To find maps.
(b) To blow it.
(c) To retrieve a soldier's body.
(d) To search for VC.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
2. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
3. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
4. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. In what American city did Jolly Chand live for a period?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)