|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
(a) A series of tubes.
(b) A telegraph machine.
(c) A foot messenger.
(d) A periscope.
2. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
(a) 4 to one.
(b) 12 to one.
(c) 6 to one.
(d) One to one.
3. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
(a) Li Van Hgoc.
(b) Paul Berlin.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti.
4. In Chapter 27, what assumption about himself does Paul Berlin acknowledge is true?
(a) He will not fight well.
(b) He will never really leave the Midwest.
(c) He is a writer at heart.
(d) He does not believe in the War.
5. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
2. What action is Sarkin Aung Wan doing in Chapter 17 when Paul Berlin explains to her that they must catch Cacciato before going to Paris?
3. What is Lieutenant Martin's primary concern in Vietnam?
4. With what term do the men of Third Squad refer to Lieutenant Corson after he tells them he will not be leaving Delhi?
5. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)