|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
(a) The same day.
(b) Days before.
(c) An indeterminant number of days after.
(d) The next day.
2. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) High blood pressure.
(b) A gangrenous wound.
(c) His tour is up.
(d) Scheduled leave.
3. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
(b) Mass graves.
(c) Puddles of blood.
4. In Chapter 25, why is the mountain road particularly bad for a march?
(a) It has been booby trapped by the VC.
(b) It runs directly up the mountain without winding.
(c) It is badly overgrown with roots and vines.
(d) It is horribly muddy.
5. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(b) Shooting makeshift skeet.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Shooting craps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
2. What item informs Third Squad that Cacciato has left Delhi in Chapter 26?
3. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
4. In Chapter 21, the delirious Lieutenant tells Paul Berlin what truth about their situation?
5. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)