|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) Scheduled leave.
(b) High blood pressure.
(c) A gangrenous wound.
(d) His tour is up.
2. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
(a) His ear.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His testicle.
3. The sight of which soldier fills Sidney Martin with pride in Chapter 25?
(b) Paul Berlin.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti.
4. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
(a) It has taken him away from death.
(b) It will let him see the world.
(c) It will be a great war story.
(d) It has brought the squad together.
5. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
(a) Talk to the dying Bernie Lynn.
(b) Bag Frenchie Tucker's body.
(c) Go into the tunnel.
(d) Give Bernie Lynn an injection.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
2. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
3. Which character begins falling in love with Sarkin Aung Wan?
4. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
5. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)