|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three Asylum on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Four, Calling Home, Chapter Twenty-Five, The Way It Mostly Was.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not go the MARS system to call home in Chapter 24?
(a) Sidney Martin.
(b) Doc Peret.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti
2. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
(a) It will be a great war story.
(b) It has brought the squad together.
(c) It has taken him away from death.
(d) It will let him see the world.
3. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
4. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Lt. Sidney Martin.
(b) Frenchie Tucker.
(c) Stink Harris.
(d) Ready Mix.
5. What east of burden does Stink Harris shoot in Chapter 6?
(a) Water buffalo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
2. How is Cacciato dressed when Paul Berlin spots him in Chapter 18?
3. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
4. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
5. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)