|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three Asylum on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Four, Calling Home, Chapter Twenty-Five, The Way It Mostly Was.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(a) Shooting makeshift skeet.
(b) Shooting craps.
(c) Playing basketball.
2. What item does Cacciato strew on the road to guide Third Squad?
(d) Dog tags.
3. On the bumpy ride into hot territory in Chapter 20, which Squad member falls to the floor of the Chinook and cannot get up?
(a) Harold Murphy.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti.
(d) Stick Harris.
4. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
(a) Lieutenant Corson passes out.
(b) They are ordered to turn back by a beret.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti sets off a mine.
(d) The Viet Cong capture them.
5. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
(d) St. Germaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
2. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
3. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
4. Which of the following is Paul Berlin shocked not to see on the mountain road in Chapter 25?
5. What does Paul Berlin think about during the Chapter 25 mountain march?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)