|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three Asylum on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Four, Calling Home, Chapter Twenty-Five, The Way It Mostly Was.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not go the MARS system to call home in Chapter 24?
(a) Eddie Lazzutti
(b) Sidney Martin.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Doc Peret.
2. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Smoking pot.
(b) Burning empty villages.
(c) Taking local women along with the Squad.
(d) Blowing tunnels instead of searching them.
3. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
(c) Phnom Penh.
4. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
(a) His arm.
(b) His testicle.
(c) His ear.
(d) His leg.
5. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lieutenant Martin's primary concern in Vietnam?
2. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
4. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
5. What does Paul Berlin end up saying to his parents over the MARS system?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)