|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three Asylum on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Four, Calling Home, Chapter Twenty-Five, The Way It Mostly Was.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
2. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
3. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
(a) His own.
(b) Stink Harris.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
4. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
(a) The Viet Cong capture them.
(b) Lieutenant Corson passes out.
(c) They are ordered to turn back by a beret.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti sets off a mine.
5. On the bumpy ride into hot territory in Chapter 20, which Squad member falls to the floor of the Chinook and cannot get up?
(a) Harold Murphy.
(c) Stick Harris.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
2. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
3. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
4. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
5. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)