|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three Asylum on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Four, Calling Home, Chapter Twenty-Five, The Way It Mostly Was.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Eddie Lazzutti.
(c) Stink Harris.
(d) Doc Peret.
2. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
(a) It has taken him away from death.
(b) It will be a great war story.
(c) It has brought the squad together.
(d) It will let him see the world.
3. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) By rickshaw.
(d) By bicycle.
4. What is Lieutenant Martin's primary concern in Vietnam?
(a) The mission.
(b) The men.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His own safety.
5. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Lt. Sidney Martin.
(b) Frenchie Tucker.
(c) Ready Mix.
(d) Stink Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
2. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
3. What action is Sarkin Aung Wan doing in Chapter 17 when Paul Berlin explains to her that they must catch Cacciato before going to Paris?
4. What does Cacciato use as a walking stick in Chapter 25?
5. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)