|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three Asylum on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Four, Calling Home, Chapter Twenty-Five, The Way It Mostly Was.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is Paul Berlin shocked not to see on the mountain road in Chapter 25?
(a) All of the above.
2. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
3. Who wants to fire on Cacciato in this chapter?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Eddie Lazzuti.
(c) Stink Harris.
(d) Paul Berlin.
4. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
(c) Fresh fruit.
5. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
(a) To retrieve a soldier's body.
(b) To search for VC.
(c) To find maps.
(d) To blow it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
2. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
3. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
4. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
5. In what American city did Jolly Chand live for a period?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)