|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three Asylum on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Four, Calling Home, Chapter Twenty-Five, The Way It Mostly Was.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
(a) No one ever trips a mine.
(b) An NCO tells them.
(c) A siren goes off.
(d) A flag pops up.
2. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
3. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
(b) St. Louis.
4. In Chapter 22, the author mentions that which man was never expected to survive the war and didn't?
(a) Ready Mix.
(b) Billy Boy Watkins.
(d) Frenchie Tucker.
5. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
2. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
3. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
4. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
5. What does Paul Berlin think about during the Chapter 25 mountain march?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)