|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three Asylum on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Four, Calling Home, Chapter Twenty-Five, The Way It Mostly Was.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
(a) An oasis.
(b) A spa.
(c) A deafening roar.
(d) A vacuum.
2. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(b) Phnom Penh.
(d) My Lai.
3. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A snake.
(c) A cat.
(d) An iguana.
4. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
(c) St. Louis.
5. What item do the men find in their search of the train in Chapter 21?
(a) Cacciato's photo album.
(b) Cacciato's dog tags.
(c) Cacciato's AWOL bag.
(d) Cacciato's uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is Lieutenant Corson at the end of Third Squad's first night with Jolly Chand?
2. What does Cacciato use as a walking stick in Chapter 25?
3. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
4. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
5. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)