|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three Asylum on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Four, Calling Home, Chapter Twenty-Five, The Way It Mostly Was.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
(a) St. Louis.
2. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
3. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) Scheduled leave.
(b) High blood pressure.
(c) A gangrenous wound.
(d) His tour is up.
4. What east of burden does Stink Harris shoot in Chapter 6?
(d) Water buffalo.
5. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
(a) A deafening roar.
(b) An oasis.
(c) A spa.
(d) A vacuum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
2. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
3. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
4. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
5. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)