|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three Asylum on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Four, Calling Home, Chapter Twenty-Five, The Way It Mostly Was.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(b) My Lai.
(d) Phnom Penh.
2. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
(a) He waves at them.
(b) He speads up his pace.
(c) He lights his own smoke grenade.
(d) He fires on them.
3. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
(a) To find maps.
(b) To blow it.
(c) To retrieve a soldier's body.
(d) To search for VC.
4. In what American city did Jolly Chand live for a period?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
5. What action is Sarkin Aung Wan doing in Chapter 17 when Paul Berlin explains to her that they must catch Cacciato before going to Paris?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(c) Making love to him.
(d) Clipping his nails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Cacciato strew on the road to guide Third Squad?
2. What does Paul Berlin end up saying to his parents over the MARS system?
3. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
4. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
5. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)