|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three Asylum on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Four, Calling Home, Chapter Twenty-Five, The Way It Mostly Was.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
2. In what state is Lieutenant Corson at the end of Third Squad's first night with Jolly Chand?
(a) He is catatonic.
(b) He is weeping.
(c) He is having fits of hysteria.
(d) He has died.
3. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
(b) St. Germaine.
4. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Burning empty villages.
(b) Blowing tunnels instead of searching them.
(c) Taking local women along with the Squad.
(d) Smoking pot.
5. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) My Lai.
(c) Phnom Penh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
2. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
3. What is Lieutenant Martin's primary concern in Vietnam?
4. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
5. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)