|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, A Hole in the Road to Paris, Chapter Eleven, Fire in the Hole, Chapter Twelve, The Observation Post, Chapter Thirteen, Falling Through A Hole in the Road to Paris,Chapter Fourteen, Upon Almost Winning the Silver Star , Chapter Fifteen, Tunnel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
2. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 4 years.
3. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(b) Phnom Penh.
(c) My Lai.
4. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
5. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
(d) Phnom Penh.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
2. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
3. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
5. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)