|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, A Hole in the Road to Paris, Chapter Eleven, Fire in the Hole, Chapter Twelve, The Observation Post, Chapter Thirteen, Falling Through A Hole in the Road to Paris,Chapter Fourteen, Upon Almost Winning the Silver Star , Chapter Fifteen, Tunnel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
(a) To search for VC.
(b) To retrieve a soldier's body.
(c) To blow it.
(d) To find maps.
2. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
3. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) A cat.
(b) An iguana.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A snake.
4. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
5. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
(a) Harold Murphy.
(b) Doc Peret.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Paul Berlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
2. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
3. What item does Cacciato strew on the road to guide Third Squad?
4. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)