|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, A Hole in the Road to Paris, Chapter Eleven, Fire in the Hole, Chapter Twelve, The Observation Post, Chapter Thirteen, Falling Through A Hole in the Road to Paris,Chapter Fourteen, Upon Almost Winning the Silver Star , Chapter Fifteen, Tunnel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
(a) 4 to one.
(b) One to one.
(c) 12 to one.
(d) 6 to one.
2. What does Cacciato leave as a booby trap for Third Squad in this chapter?
(a) A smoke grenade.
(b) A frag grenade.
(c) An old land mine.
(d) A sterno container.
3. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
(a) GI Joe.
(b) Spec Four.
4. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
(a) Cacciato is sweaty and slick.
(b) Cacciato bites him.
(c) Stink cannot get his arms all the way around Cacciato.
(d) Cacciato punches him in the groin.
5. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
(a) Bag Frenchie Tucker's body.
(b) Go into the tunnel.
(c) Talk to the dying Bernie Lynn.
(d) Give Bernie Lynn an injection.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what ailment is Lieutenant Corson suffering at the beginning of the novel?
2. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
4. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
5. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)