|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, A Hole in the Road to Paris, Chapter Eleven, Fire in the Hole, Chapter Twelve, The Observation Post, Chapter Thirteen, Falling Through A Hole in the Road to Paris,Chapter Fourteen, Upon Almost Winning the Silver Star , Chapter Fifteen, Tunnel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
(a) Talk to the dying Bernie Lynn.
(b) Bag Frenchie Tucker's body.
(c) Go into the tunnel.
(d) Give Bernie Lynn an injection.
2. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
3. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
(a) Ready Mix.
(b) Bernie Lynn.
(c) Billy Boy Watkins.
4. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
(a) A deafening roar.
(b) A vacuum.
(c) A spa.
(d) An oasis.
5. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) His tour is up.
(b) High blood pressure.
(c) A gangrenous wound.
(d) Scheduled leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
2. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
3. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
4. What does Cacciato leave as a booby trap for Third Squad in this chapter?
5. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)