|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, A Hole in the Road to Paris, Chapter Eleven, Fire in the Hole, Chapter Twelve, The Observation Post, Chapter Thirteen, Falling Through A Hole in the Road to Paris,Chapter Fourteen, Upon Almost Winning the Silver Star , Chapter Fifteen, Tunnel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
(a) He speads up his pace.
(b) He lights his own smoke grenade.
(c) He waves at them.
(d) He fires on them.
2. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
(a) Paul Berlin.
(b) Oscar Johnson.
(c) Harold Murphy.
(d) Lieutenant Corson.
3. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
(a) An NCO tells them.
(b) No one ever trips a mine.
(c) A siren goes off.
(d) A flag pops up.
4. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
(a) He is right behind the Lieutenant.
(b) He is in the exact middle.
(c) He takes the back.
(d) He is on point.
5. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
2. What words does Paul Berlin state to himself without emotion as he watches Chapter 11's air-strike?
3. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
4. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
5. Who wants to fire on Cacciato in this chapter?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)