|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, A Hole in the Road to Paris, Chapter Eleven, Fire in the Hole, Chapter Twelve, The Observation Post, Chapter Thirteen, Falling Through A Hole in the Road to Paris,Chapter Fourteen, Upon Almost Winning the Silver Star , Chapter Fifteen, Tunnel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What east of burden does Stink Harris shoot in Chapter 6?
(c) Water buffalo.
2. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
3. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A snake.
(c) An iguana.
(d) A cat.
4. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
5. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) My Lai.
(c) Phnom Penh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
2. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
3. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
4. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
5. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)