|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, A Hole in the Road to Paris, Chapter Eleven, Fire in the Hole, Chapter Twelve, The Observation Post, Chapter Thirteen, Falling Through A Hole in the Road to Paris,Chapter Fourteen, Upon Almost Winning the Silver Star , Chapter Fifteen, Tunnel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
(d) Phnom Penh.
2. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(a) Shooting craps.
(c) Shooting makeshift skeet.
(d) Playing basketball.
3. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) A gangrenous wound.
(b) His tour is up.
(c) Scheduled leave.
(d) High blood pressure.
4. What does Cacciato leave as a booby trap for Third Squad in this chapter?
(a) A sterno container.
(b) A smoke grenade.
(c) A frag grenade.
(d) An old land mine.
5. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
2. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
3. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
4. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
5. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)