|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) A snake.
(b) An iguana.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A cat.
2. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
(a) No one ever trips a mine.
(b) An NCO tells them.
(c) A flag pops up.
(d) A siren goes off.
3. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
(a) 12 to one.
(b) One to one.
(c) 4 to one.
(d) 6 to one.
4. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
5. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Lt. Sidney Martin.
(b) Stink Harris.
(c) Frenchie Tucker.
(d) Ready Mix.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
2. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
3. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
4. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
5. Which character begins falling in love with Sarkin Aung Wan?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)