|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) My Lai.
(b) Phnom Penh.
2. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
(a) Go into the tunnel.
(b) Talk to the dying Bernie Lynn.
(c) Give Bernie Lynn an injection.
(d) Bag Frenchie Tucker's body.
3. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
(a) Eddie Lazzutti.
(b) Doc Peret.
(c) Stink Harris.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
4. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
(a) Spec Four.
(b) GI Joe.
5. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Stink Harris.
(b) Ready Mix.
(c) Frenchie Tucker.
(d) Lt. Sidney Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
2. Which character begins falling in love with Sarkin Aung Wan?
3. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
4. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
5. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)