|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
2. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
(a) To search for VC.
(b) To blow it.
(c) To find maps.
(d) To retrieve a soldier's body.
3. Which character begins falling in love with Sarkin Aung Wan?
(a) Doc Peret.
(b) Oscar Johnson.
(c) Lieutenant Corson.
(d) Paul Berlin.
4. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
(a) 12 to one.
(b) 4 to one.
(c) One to one.
(d) 6 to one.
5. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
2. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
3. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
4. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
5. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)