|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What east of burden does Stink Harris shoot in Chapter 6?
(a) Water buffalo.
2. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) His own.
(d) Stink Harris.
3. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
(a) Eddie Lazzutti sets off a mine.
(b) Lieutenant Corson passes out.
(c) The Viet Cong capture them.
(d) They are ordered to turn back by a beret.
4. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
(a) GI Joe.
(b) Spec Four.
5. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
2. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
3. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
4. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
5. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)