|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
(a) He cannot get a signal.
(b) He cannot find the radio.
(c) He does not theink air support is necessary.
(d) He cannot find the coordinates.
2. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
3. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
(a) To retrieve a soldier's body.
(b) To search for VC.
(c) To find maps.
(d) To blow it.
4. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
5. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
(a) They are ordered to turn back by a beret.
(b) Eddie Lazzutti sets off a mine.
(c) The Viet Cong capture them.
(d) Lieutenant Corson passes out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
2. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
3. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
4. Who wants to fire on Cacciato in this chapter?
5. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)