|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
2. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
(a) Paul Berlin.
(b) Doc Peret.
(c) Harold Murphy.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
3. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
(a) 4 to one.
(b) One to one.
(c) 6 to one.
(d) 12 to one.
4. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
(a) He speads up his pace.
(b) He fires on them.
(c) He waves at them.
(d) He lights his own smoke grenade.
5. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
(c) St. Germaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
2. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
3. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
4. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
5. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)