|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cacciato leave as a booby trap for Third Squad in this chapter?
(a) A smoke grenade.
(b) A frag grenade.
(c) A sterno container.
(d) An old land mine.
2. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
(a) He will starve to death in the jungle.
(b) The lieutenant will make a deal with him.
(c) He cannot walk to Paris.
(d) He is facing a court martial.
3. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) A snake.
(b) A cat.
(c) A chicken.
(d) An iguana.
4. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
(a) Talk to the dying Bernie Lynn.
(b) Bag Frenchie Tucker's body.
(c) Give Bernie Lynn an injection.
(d) Go into the tunnel.
5. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Doc Peret.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti.
(d) Stink Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
2. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
3. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
4. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
5. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)