|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
(a) Spec Four.
(b) GI Joe.
2. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
(a) To retrieve a soldier's body.
(b) To blow it.
(c) To search for VC.
(d) To find maps.
3. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Lieutenant Corson.
(c) Harold Murphy.
(d) Paul Berlin.
4. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
5. From what ailment is Lieutenant Corson suffering at the beginning of the novel?
(d) A tapeworm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What east of burden does Stink Harris shoot in Chapter 6?
2. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
4. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
5. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)