|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
2. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
(a) He cannot walk to Paris.
(b) He will starve to death in the jungle.
(c) The lieutenant will make a deal with him.
(d) He is facing a court martial.
3. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
(a) No one ever trips a mine.
(b) A siren goes off.
(c) An NCO tells them.
(d) A flag pops up.
4. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
5. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) Phnom Penh.
(c) My Lai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
2. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
3. What does Cacciato leave as a booby trap for Third Squad in this chapter?
4. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
5. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)