|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
(a) Doc Peret.
(b) Oscar Johnson.
(c) Paul Berlin.
(d) Harold Murphy.
2. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
(a) His ear.
(b) His testicle.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
3. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
(a) Eddie Lazzutti.
(b) Doc Peret.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Stink Harris.
4. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
(a) Lieutenant Corson.
(b) Paul Berlin.
(c) Harold Murphy.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
5. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What east of burden does Stink Harris shoot in Chapter 6?
2. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
3. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
4. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)