|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
(a) The same day.
(b) The next day.
(c) Days before.
(d) An indeterminant number of days after.
2. What item does Cacciato strew on the road to guide Third Squad?
(a) Dog tags.
3. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
(a) 12 to one.
(b) 4 to one.
(c) One to one.
(d) 6 to one.
4. What proclamation does Doc Peret repeatedly make as the squad travels on the cart?
(a) Armageddon is nigh.
(b) They will all be court-martialed.
(c) The war is over.
(d) Cacciato is dead.
5. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
(a) His arm.
(b) His ear.
(c) His testicle.
(d) His leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What east of burden does Stink Harris shoot in Chapter 6?
2. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
3. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
4. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
5. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)