|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
(a) He cannot find the coordinates.
(b) He cannot get a signal.
(c) He cannot find the radio.
(d) He does not theink air support is necessary.
2. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Doc Peret.
(c) Stink Harris.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti.
3. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
(a) He is right behind the Lieutenant.
(b) He is on point.
(c) He takes the back.
(d) He is in the exact middle.
4. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
5. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
2. Which character begins falling in love with Sarkin Aung Wan?
3. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
4. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)