|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
(a) An indeterminant number of days after.
(b) Days before.
(c) The same day.
(d) The next day.
2. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
(a) 4 to one.
(b) 12 to one.
(c) One to one.
(d) 6 to one.
3. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
4. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
5. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
Short Answer Questions
1. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
2. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
3. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
4. What does Cacciato leave as a booby trap for Third Squad in this chapter?
5. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)