|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character begins falling in love with Sarkin Aung Wan?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Paul Berlin.
(c) Lieutenant Corson.
(d) Doc Peret.
2. What does Cacciato leave as a booby trap for Third Squad in this chapter?
(a) A frag grenade.
(b) A smoke grenade.
(c) A sterno container.
(d) An old land mine.
3. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
(a) They are ordered to turn back by a beret.
(b) The Viet Cong capture them.
(c) Lieutenant Corson passes out.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti sets off a mine.
4. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
(a) His arm.
(b) His ear.
(c) His leg.
(d) His testicle.
5. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(b) Phnom Penh.
(c) My Lai.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
2. What east of burden does Stink Harris shoot in Chapter 6?
3. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
4. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
5. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)