|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
(b) GI Joe.
(c) Spec Four.
2. From what ailment is Lieutenant Corson suffering at the beginning of the novel?
(c) A tapeworm.
3. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
(a) He is in the exact middle.
(b) He is right behind the Lieutenant.
(c) He is on point.
(d) He takes the back.
4. Which character begins falling in love with Sarkin Aung Wan?
(a) Lieutenant Corson.
(b) Oscar Johnson.
(c) Paul Berlin.
(d) Doc Peret.
5. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
(a) He waves at them.
(b) He fires on them.
(c) He lights his own smoke grenade.
(d) He speads up his pace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
2. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
3. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
4. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
5. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)