Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six, Repose on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Seven, Flights of Imagination, Chapter Twenty-Eight, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Cacciato strew on the road to guide Third Squad?
(d) Dog tags.
2. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
(a) Puddles of blood.
(d) Mass graves.
3. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
4. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Harold Murphy.
(c) Lieutenant Corson.
(d) Paul Berlin.
5. In what state is Lieutenant Corson at the end of Third Squad's first night with Jolly Chand?
(a) He has died.
(b) He is catatonic.
(c) He is weeping.
(d) He is having fits of hysteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
2. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
3. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
4. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
5. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)