Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three Asylum on the Road to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Four, Calling Home, Chapter Twenty-Five, The Way It Mostly Was.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) Phnom Penh.
(b) My Lai.
2. What does Paul Berlin think about during the Chapter 25 mountain march?
(b) The number of days he has left in Vietnam.
(d) His family.
3. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
(a) The lieutenant will make a deal with him.
(b) He cannot walk to Paris.
(c) He will starve to death in the jungle.
(d) He is facing a court martial.
4. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
(a) Days before.
(b) The same day.
(c) The next day.
(d) An indeterminant number of days after.
5. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
(a) It has taken him away from death.
(b) It has brought the squad together.
(c) It will let him see the world.
(d) It will be a great war story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
2. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
3. Which of the following is Paul Berlin shocked not to see on the mountain road in Chapter 25?
4. What words does Paul Berlin state to himself without emotion as he watches Chapter 11's air-strike?
5. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)