|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Detours on the Road to Paris, Chapter Seven, Riding the Road to Paris, Chapter Eight, The Observation Post, Chapter Nine, How Bernie Lynn Died After Frenchie Tucker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
(a) The same day.
(b) Days before.
(c) The next day.
(d) An indeterminant number of days after.
2. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
(a) To find maps.
(b) To blow it.
(c) To retrieve a soldier's body.
(d) To search for VC.
3. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
4. What item does Cacciato strew on the road to guide Third Squad?
(b) Dog tags.
5. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
2. Who wants to fire on Cacciato in this chapter?
3. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
4. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
5. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)