|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-One, Getting Shot, Chapter Forty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cacciato like Sidney Martin?
(a) Martin gave Cacciato some of his rations.
(b) Martin let him carry the radio one day.
(c) Martin is from the same state as Cacciato.
(d) Martin likes black jack gum also.
2. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 4 years.
3. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
(a) It will be a great war story.
(b) It will let him see the world.
(c) It has brought the squad together.
(d) It has taken him away from death.
4. How does Third Squad get Lieutenant Corson out of Delhi in Chapter 26?
(a) They fake an ambush on Jolly Chand's lodging.
(b) They knock him out and drive him out of town.
(c) They carry him to a train while he's passed out drunk.
(d) They threaten him with a court martial.
5. With what word does Paul Berlin describe Billy Boy Watkins' death in Chapter 32?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cacciato finally answer Paul Berlin's plea to agree to the murder?
2. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
3. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
4. Which member of Third Squad jumps off the ship and disappears at the end of Chapter 38?
5. What is the origin of Buff's nickname?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)