|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-One, Getting Shot, Chapter Forty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 36, what does Cacciato slip through the prison window to Paul Berlin?
(a) A Bible.
(c) A cyanide capsule.
(d) A rifle.
2. What does Paul Berlin begin doing involuntarily as he lays awake in Chapter 31?
3. Which of the following is not among the lessons Paul Berlin enumerates in Chapter 42?
(a) Keep your head down.
(b) It hurts get shot.
(c) Dead men are heavy.
(d) You hear the shot that gets you.
4. What is the next location on Third Squad's journey after Delhi?
5. According to Doc Peret in Chapter 29, what is the root of Lieutenant Corson's illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is Lieutenant Corson at the end of Third Squad's first night with Jolly Chand?
2. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
3. What action does each man in Third Squad perform to signify his agreement in killing Sidney Martin?
4. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
5. The sight of which soldier fills Sidney Martin with pride in Chapter 25?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)