|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-One, Getting Shot, Chapter Forty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, the author mentions that which man was never expected to survive the war and didn't?
(a) Ready Mix.
(b) Frenchie Tucker.
(d) Billy Boy Watkins.
2. What is Lieutenant Martin's primary concern in Vietnam?
(a) The mission.
(b) His reputation.
(c) The men.
(d) His own safety.
3. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(b) Phnom Penh.
(d) My Lai.
4. To what does Eddie Lazzutti compare Buff's body throughout Chapter 41?
(a) A praying Arab.
(b) A pile of spaghetti.
(c) A slain bison.
(d) A crab.
5. According to Oscar Johnson, what is the only lesson to be learned from Buff's death?
(a) Be lucky.
(b) Don't ask for trouble.
(c) Don't be stupid.
(d) Don't get shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Third Squad was killed when Sidney Martin called for an advance on the enemy in the mountains?
2. Which character begins falling in love with Sarkin Aung Wan?
3. What does Paul Berlin end up saying to his parents over the MARS system?
4. What does the girl in the van think must be the worst part of going to war?
5. What action is Sarkin Aung Wan doing in Chapter 17 when Paul Berlin explains to her that they must catch Cacciato before going to Paris?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)