|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-One, Getting Shot, Chapter Forty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 36, what does Cacciato slip through the prison window to Paul Berlin?
(b) A cyanide capsule.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A Bible.
2. Which of the following is not among the list of charges lodged against Third Squad?
(a) Inciting revolution.
(b) Failure to register weapons.
(d) Public intoxication.
3. Who makes of up the phrase "The World's Greatest Lake Country?"
(a) Doc Peret.
(b) Eddie Lazzutti.
(c) Stink Harris.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
4. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
(a) A refrigerator.
(b) A television.
(c) An air conditioner.
(d) A HAM radio.
5. Where does the girl say she has contacts that can help the soldiers escape military duty?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
2. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
3. To what does Eddie Lazzutti compare Buff's body throughout Chapter 41?
4. In Chapter 21, the delirious Lieutenant tells Paul Berlin what truth about their situation?
5. What action does each man in Third Squad perform to signify his agreement in killing Sidney Martin?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)