|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-One, Getting Shot, Chapter Forty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Paul Berlin when he is removed from isolation at the beginning of Chapter 33?
(a) He is given a bath.
(b) His neck is shaved.
(c) He is beaten for information.
(d) He is taken to visit Sarkin Aung Wan.
2. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(b) Playing basketball.
(c) Shooting craps.
(d) Shooting makeshift skeet.
3. To what movie player of villains does Stink Harris compare the executed man?
(a) Peter Lorre.
(b) Sidney Greenstreet.
(c) Richard Widmark.
(d) Boris Karloff.
4. Why does the earths start shaking in Chapter 41?
(a) Another squad is blowing tunnels.
(b) A typhoon is blowing in.
(c) An aftershock from a quake.
(d) Lieutenant Corson has called in an airstrike a few miles away.
5. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
(a) Blood loss.
(c) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
2. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
3. Which member of Third Squad always daydreams abut what he'd do with a million dollars?
4. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
5. After New Years Day in Chapter 29, what year is it?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)