|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-One, Getting Shot, Chapter Forty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers Buff's body in Chapter 41?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Harold Murphy.
(c) Paul Berlin.
2. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(a) Shooting craps.
(b) Shooting makeshift skeet.
(d) Playing basketball.
3. How does Cacciato characterize the death of Sidney Martin in Chapter 36?
(a) Kill or be killed.
(b) A blessing in disguise.
(c) A sad thing.
4. What are the men entering at the very end of Chapter 41?
(a) A scorched trail.
(b) A paddy.
(c) The thick brush.
(d) A burning village.
5. Who nurses Lieutenant Corson back to health in Chapter 38?
(a) Doc Peret.
(b) Sarkin Aung Wan.
(c) Jolly Chand.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
2. What does Captain Rhallon repeatedly say he would rather be doing than legal work?
3. At the end of Chapter 33, what does the brutal Iranian officer force Third Squad to call themselves?
4. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
5. How does Third Squad get Lieutenant Corson out of Delhi in Chapter 26?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)