|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-One, Getting Shot, Chapter Forty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 39, Paul Berlin acknowledges that he went to war because he believes in what?
(c) The Mission.
2. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) My Lai.
(c) Phnom Penh.
3. Which of the following is not among the list of charges lodged against Third Squad?
(a) Failure to register weapons.
(b) Inciting revolution.
(d) Public intoxication.
4. Which member of Third Squad jumps off the ship and disappears at the end of Chapter 38?
(a) Doc Peret.
(b) Oscar Johnson.
(c) Stink Harris.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti.
5. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 31, as Third Squad stops during the march, what does Paul Berlin do?
2. Which member of Third Squad always daydreams abut what he'd do with a million dollars?
3. How does Cacciato finally answer Paul Berlin's plea to agree to the murder?
4. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
5. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)