|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-One, Getting Shot, Chapter Forty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
(a) He fires on them.
(b) He speads up his pace.
(c) He lights his own smoke grenade.
(d) He waves at them.
2. What time is it in Chapter 32?
(a) 5:00 a.m.
(b) 3:00 a.m.
(c) 4:30 a.m.
(d) 2:30 a.m.
3. Why does Cacciato like Sidney Martin?
(a) Martin is from the same state as Cacciato.
(b) Martin gave Cacciato some of his rations.
(c) Martin likes black jack gum also.
(d) Martin let him carry the radio one day.
4. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
(b) Making love.
(d) Playing cards.
5. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) An iguana.
(b) A snake.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
2. What item does Jolly Chand serve Third Squad in Chapter 23 that upsets her husband?
3. To what movie player of villains does Stink Harris compare the executed man?
4. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
5. How long is Paul Berlin held in isolation after being arrested by the Iranian authorities?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)