|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-One, Getting Shot, Chapter Forty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
(a) He is on point.
(b) He is right behind the Lieutenant.
(c) He takes the back.
(d) He is in the exact middle.
2. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
3. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
(b) St. Germaine.
4. What action is Sarkin Aung Wan doing in Chapter 17 when Paul Berlin explains to her that they must catch Cacciato before going to Paris?
(a) Clipping his nails.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Making love to him.
5. How does Cacciato characterize the death of Sidney Martin in Chapter 36?
(b) A sad thing.
(c) Kill or be killed.
(d) A blessing in disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
2. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
3. What east of burden does Stink Harris shoot in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
5. What is Cacciato doing while the other men vote to murder Sidney Martin?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)