|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty-One, Getting Shot, Chapter Forty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lieutenant Martin's primary concern in Vietnam?
(a) The men.
(b) His own safety.
(c) His reputation.
(d) The mission.
2. What part of Buff's body does Doc Peret refuse to collect?
(a) His hand.
(b) His foot.
(c) His head.
(d) His ear.
3. At the end of Chapter 29, Sarkin Aung Wan repeatedly berates Paul Berlin for what reason?
(a) He will not leave the Squad.
(b) He has deserted the war.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He will not make love to her.
4. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Harold Murphy.
(c) Paul Berlin.
(d) Doc Peret.
5. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
(c) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not go the MARS system to call home in Chapter 24?
2. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
3. On the bumpy ride into hot territory in Chapter 20, which Squad member falls to the floor of the Chinook and cannot get up?
4. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
5. What item informs Third Squad that Cacciato has left Delhi in Chapter 26?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)