|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to fire on Cacciato in this chapter?
(a) Eddie Lazzuti.
(b) Stink Harris.
(c) Paul Berlin.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
2. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
(d) St. Louis.
3. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
(a) A HAM radio.
(b) A refrigerator.
(c) An air conditioner.
(d) A television.
4. How is Cacciato dressed when Paul Berlin spots him in Chapter 18?
(a) As a woman.
(b) As a businessman.
(c) As a GI.
(d) As a monk.
5. In Chapter 22, the author mentions that which man was never expected to survive the war and didn't?
(a) Billy Boy Watkins.
(b) Frenchie Tucker.
(c) Ready Mix.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
2. What does Cacciato leave as a booby trap for Third Squad in this chapter?
3. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
4. From what ailment is Lieutenant Corson suffering at the beginning of the novel?
5. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)