|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
(a) Oscar Johnson.
(b) Harold Murphy.
(c) Doc Peret.
(d) Paul Berlin.
2. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
(a) His leg.
(b) His testicle.
(c) His arm.
(d) His ear.
3. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) A gangrenous wound.
(b) Scheduled leave.
(c) High blood pressure.
(d) His tour is up.
4. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
(a) By rickshaw.
(b) By car.
(c) By bicycle.
(d) By train.
5. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
2. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
3. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
4. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
5. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)