|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
(a) An oasis.
(b) A deafening roar.
(c) A spa.
(d) A vacuum.
2. How is Cacciato dressed when Paul Berlin spots him in Chapter 18?
(a) As a GI.
(b) As a monk.
(c) As a businessman.
(d) As a woman.
3. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(b) Shooting makeshift skeet.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Shooting craps.
4. In Chapter 22, the author mentions that which man was never expected to survive the war and didn't?
(a) Billy Boy Watkins.
(b) Frenchie Tucker.
(d) Ready Mix.
5. What words does Paul Berlin state to himself without emotion as he watches Chapter 11's air-strike?
(a) Fuck you.
(b) I'm sorry.
(c) Bye bye.
(d) Kill it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
2. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
3. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
4. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
5. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)