|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
(a) Spec Four.
(c) GI Joe.
2. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) My Lai.
(b) Phnom Penh.
3. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
(a) An oasis.
(b) A deafening roar.
(c) A vacuum.
(d) A spa.
4. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) A new soldier shoots himself in the foot.
(b) Cacciato and Stink Harris get in a fistfight.
(c) The VC finally attacks the village.
(d) Rudy Chassler trips a mine.
5. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
(a) 4 to one.
(b) 12 to one.
(c) One to one.
(d) 6 to one.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
2. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
3. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
4. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
5. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)