|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
(a) A spa.
(b) A deafening roar.
(c) A vacuum.
(d) An oasis.
2. What item does Cacciato strew on the road to guide Third Squad?
(b) Dog tags.
3. From what ailment is Lieutenant Corson suffering at the beginning of the novel?
(c) A tapeworm.
4. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
(a) Give Bernie Lynn an injection.
(b) Go into the tunnel.
(c) Bag Frenchie Tucker's body.
(d) Talk to the dying Bernie Lynn.
5. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) A snake.
(b) A cat.
(c) An iguana.
(d) A chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
3. How is Cacciato dressed when Paul Berlin spots him in Chapter 18?
4. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
5. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)