|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
(a) He is facing a court martial.
(b) He will starve to death in the jungle.
(c) He cannot walk to Paris.
(d) The lieutenant will make a deal with him.
2. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
(a) He is on point.
(b) He is right behind the Lieutenant.
(c) He is in the exact middle.
(d) He takes the back.
3. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
(a) A flag pops up.
(b) No one ever trips a mine.
(c) A siren goes off.
(d) An NCO tells them.
4. What does Cacciato leave as a booby trap for Third Squad in this chapter?
(a) A smoke grenade.
(b) A frag grenade.
(c) An old land mine.
(d) A sterno container.
5. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
(a) A refrigerator.
(b) A television.
(c) An air conditioner.
(d) A HAM radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
3. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
4. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
5. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)