|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
(a) No one ever trips a mine.
(b) A flag pops up.
(c) A siren goes off.
(d) An NCO tells them.
2. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
(a) Give Bernie Lynn an injection.
(b) Bag Frenchie Tucker's body.
(c) Talk to the dying Bernie Lynn.
(d) Go into the tunnel.
4. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(c) Phnom Penh.
(d) My Lai.
5. In Chapter 22, the author mentions that which man was never expected to survive the war and didn't?
(a) Billy Boy Watkins.
(b) Ready Mix.
(d) Frenchie Tucker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through what nearby country does Cacciato tell Berlin he intends to pass on his way to Paris?
2. What item do the men find in their search of the train in Chapter 21?
3. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
4. What item does Cacciato strew on the road to guide Third Squad?
5. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)