|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
(a) An NCO tells them.
(b) A flag pops up.
(c) No one ever trips a mine.
(d) A siren goes off.
2. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
(a) He takes the back.
(b) He is on point.
(c) He is right behind the Lieutenant.
(d) He is in the exact middle.
3. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
4. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
(a) A foot messenger.
(b) A periscope.
(c) A series of tubes.
(d) A telegraph machine.
5. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
(a) He will starve to death in the jungle.
(b) The lieutenant will make a deal with him.
(c) He cannot walk to Paris.
(d) He is facing a court martial.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
2. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
3. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
4. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
5. On the bumpy ride into hot territory in Chapter 20, which Squad member falls to the floor of the Chinook and cannot get up?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)