|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the bumpy ride into hot territory in Chapter 20, which Squad member falls to the floor of the Chinook and cannot get up?
(a) Harold Murphy.
(b) Stick Harris.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti.
2. What action is Sarkin Aung Wan doing in Chapter 17 when Paul Berlin explains to her that they must catch Cacciato before going to Paris?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Clipping his nails.
(d) Making love to him.
3. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 7 years.
4. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
(a) It will be a great war story.
(b) It has taken him away from death.
(c) It has brought the squad together.
(d) It will let him see the world.
5. Where is Paul Berlin's place in the march order?
(a) He takes the back.
(b) He is on point.
(c) He is right behind the Lieutenant.
(d) He is in the exact middle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
2. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
3. Which of the following names is not among the dead listed in the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
5. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)