|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) A snake.
(b) A cat.
(c) An iguana.
(d) A chicken.
2. What words does Paul Berlin state to himself without emotion as he watches Chapter 11's air-strike?
(a) Fuck you.
(b) I'm sorry.
(c) Kill it.
(d) Bye bye.
3. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
(a) The water.
(b) The trees.
(c) The sky.
(d) The chinook.
4. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
(a) Lieutenant Corson passes out.
(b) The Viet Cong capture them.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti sets off a mine.
(d) They are ordered to turn back by a beret.
5. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Taking local women along with the Squad.
(b) Blowing tunnels instead of searching them.
(c) Smoking pot.
(d) Burning empty villages.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
2. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
3. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
4. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
5. Who first informs the Lieutenant that Cacciato has gone AWOL?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)