|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) An iguana.
(b) A snake.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A cat.
2. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
(b) Ready Mix.
(c) Billy Boy Watkins.
(d) Bernie Lynn.
3. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
(a) An oasis.
(b) A spa.
(c) A deafening roar.
(d) A vacuum.
4. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
(a) Stink Harris.
(b) His own.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
5. What words does Paul Berlin state to himself without emotion as he watches Chapter 11's air-strike?
(a) I'm sorry.
(b) Bye bye.
(c) Kill it.
(d) Fuck you.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
2. What proclamation does Doc Peret repeatedly make as the squad travels on the cart?
3. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
4. How does Cacciato respond to the Third Squad's lighting a smoke grenade early in their pursuit?
5. What item does Cacciato strew on the road to guide Third Squad?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)