|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Stink Harris refuse to do for Doc Peret?
(a) Bag Frenchie Tucker's body.
(b) Talk to the dying Bernie Lynn.
(c) Give Bernie Lynn an injection.
(d) Go into the tunnel.
2. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
(a) He cannot find the coordinates.
(b) He does not theink air support is necessary.
(c) He cannot get a signal.
(d) He cannot find the radio.
3. What city are the three refugee women in the cart from?
(a) My Lai.
(c) Phnom Penh.
4. What name does Sarkin Aung Wan call Paul Berlin?
(a) Spec Four.
(c) GI Joe.
5. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) An iguana.
(b) A snake.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cacciato leave as a booby trap for Third Squad in this chapter?
2. In Chapter 9, what is Doc Peret's special medicine for Bernie Lynn?
3. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
4. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 22, the author mentions that which man was never expected to survive the war and didn't?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)