|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sidney Martin take so long to get air support after the tunnel attacks?
(a) He cannot find the radio.
(b) He does not theink air support is necessary.
(c) He cannot find the coordinates.
(d) He cannot get a signal.
2. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Rudy Chassler trips a mine.
(b) The VC finally attacks the village.
(c) A new soldier shoots himself in the foot.
(d) Cacciato and Stink Harris get in a fistfight.
3. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
(a) An air conditioner.
(b) A refrigerator.
(c) A HAM radio.
(d) A television.
4. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
(a) A foot messenger.
(b) A telegraph machine.
(c) A series of tubes.
(d) A periscope.
5. What kind of animal do the Third Squad see Cacciato swinging around in this chapter?
(a) An iguana.
(b) A snake.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
2. What race does Doc Peret say is evident in Cacciato's appearance?
3. From what ailment is Lieutenant Corson suffering at the beginning of the novel?
4. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
5. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)