|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
(a) A spa.
(b) A deafening roar.
(c) A vacuum.
(d) An oasis.
2. What words does Paul Berlin state to himself without emotion as he watches Chapter 11's air-strike?
(a) Fuck you.
(b) I'm sorry.
(c) Kill it.
(d) Bye bye.
3. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) A gangrenous wound.
(b) Scheduled leave.
(c) His tour is up.
(d) High blood pressure.
4. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(b) Shooting craps.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Shooting makeshift skeet.
5. What action do the two older women continually do as they ride with Third Squad?
(a) Stringing beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
2. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
4. What proclamation does Doc Peret repeatedly make as the squad travels on the cart?
5. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)