|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what ailment is Lieutenant Corson suffering at the beginning of the novel?
(b) A tapeworm.
2. What body part does Vaught lose after leaving the front?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His testicle.
(d) His ear.
3. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
(a) The same day.
(b) Days before.
(c) An indeterminant number of days after.
(d) The next day.
4. Who wants to fire on Cacciato in this chapter?
(a) Eddie Lazzuti.
(b) Oscar Johnson.
(c) Stink Harris.
(d) Paul Berlin.
5. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
(d) Fresh fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
2. What item does Cacciato strew on the road to guide Third Squad?
3. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
4. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
5. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)