Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen, Light at the End of the Tunnel to Paris, Chapter Eighteen, Prayers on the Road to Paris,Chapter Nineteen, The Observation Post, Chapter Twenty, Landing Zone Bravo,Chapter Twenty-One, The Railroad to Paris, Chapter Twenty-Two, Who They W.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Blowing tunnels instead of searching them.
(b) Taking local women along with the Squad.
(c) Smoking pot.
(d) Burning empty villages.
2. In Chapter 21, the delirious Lieutenant tells Paul Berlin what truth about their situation?
(a) They will all die soon.
(b) They and Cacciato are one and the same.
(c) They are never returning to Vietnam.
(d) They have been kidnapped.
3. Who wants to fire on Cacciato in this chapter?
(a) Paul Berlin.
(b) Eddie Lazzuti.
(c) Stink Harris.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
4. What does Cacciato leave as a booby trap for Third Squad in this chapter?
(a) A sterno container.
(b) A frag grenade.
(c) An old land mine.
(d) A smoke grenade.
5. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) His tour is up.
(b) A gangrenous wound.
(c) High blood pressure.
(d) Scheduled leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why does Sidney Martin send Bernie Lynn into the tunnel?
2. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
3. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
4. In Chapter 8, who is supposed to relieve Paul Berlin of his post?
5. What bit of information does Oscar Johnson not give to Cacciato during their parlay?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)