|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
(a) The sky.
(b) The trees.
(c) The chinook.
(d) The water.
2. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
(a) Harold Murphy.
(b) Lieutenant Corson.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Paul Berlin.
3. In the latrine in Chapter 4, whose name does Paul Berlin see written on the wall?
(a) His own.
(b) Stink Harris.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
4. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
(a) St. Germaine.
5. What time is it in Chapter 32?
(a) 4:30 a.m.
(b) 2:30 a.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
(d) 5:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
2. Which member of Third Squad was killed when Sidney Martin called for an advance on the enemy in the mountains?
3. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
4. What did Billy Boy and the others do to pass the time on the afternoon he died?
5. What does Paul Berlin begin doing involuntarily as he lays awake in Chapter 31?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)