|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
(a) Blood loss.
(d) Heart attack.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 31, as Third Squad stops during the march, what does Paul Berlin do?
(a) Pee in a paddy.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Fall asleep.
3. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
(a) A history.
(b) A soul.
(c) A mission.
(d) A friend.
4. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
5. With what term do the men of Third Squad refer to Lieutenant Corson after he tells them he will not be leaving Delhi?
(a) Walking wounded.
(d) Sunday civilian.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
3. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
4. In Chapter 21, the delirious Lieutenant tells Paul Berlin what truth about their situation?
5. What does the boy in Chapter 31 do involuntarily from time to time?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)