|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he marches with Third Squad in Chapter 31, what does Paul Berlin plan to do in the coming weeks?
(b) Learn to get by on two hours of sleep.
(c) Learn to act like them.
(d) Write a letter to his father.
2. Which member of Third Squad was killed when Sidney Martin called for an advance on the enemy in the mountains?
(a) Bernie Lynn.
(d) Ready Mix.
3. After setting off a booby trap, what action does Billy Boy Watkins keep attempting to do?
(a) Hack away foliage.
(b) Reload his rifle.
(c) Pull on his boot.
(d) Open a can of peaches.
4. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
(a) Making love.
(d) Playing cards.
5. What impeding event occurs as the Third Squad crosses the river into Laos?
(a) Eddie Lazzutti sets off a mine.
(b) The Viet Cong capture them.
(c) They are ordered to turn back by a beret.
(d) Lieutenant Corson passes out.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the bumpy ride into hot territory in Chapter 20, which Squad member falls to the floor of the Chinook and cannot get up?
2. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
3. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
4. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
5. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)