|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
(d) St. Louis.
2. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(a) Shooting makeshift skeet.
(c) Shooting craps.
(d) Playing basketball.
3. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
4. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
(c) St. Germaine.
5. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
(a) Puddles of blood.
(c) Mass graves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item informs Third Squad that Cacciato has left Delhi in Chapter 26?
2. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
3. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
4. As he marches with Third Squad in Chapter 31, what does Paul Berlin plan to do in the coming weeks?
5. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)