|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
(a) Cacciato is sweaty and slick.
(b) Cacciato punches him in the groin.
(c) Cacciato bites him.
(d) Stink cannot get his arms all the way around Cacciato.
2. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
3. Who is the gun-chewing boy in Chapter 31?
(a) Stink Harris.
(b) Harold Murphy.
(d) Eddie Lazzuti.
4. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
(a) It will let him see the world.
(b) It will be a great war story.
(c) It has taken him away from death.
(d) It has brought the squad together.
5. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
(a) A periscope.
(b) A telegraph machine.
(c) A series of tubes.
(d) A foot messenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
2. Before leaving for Vietnam, Berlin's father tells him to keep an eye out for what?
3. What is the next location on Third Squad's journey after Delhi?
4. What animal were Paul Berlin and his father when they went to Indian Guides camp?
5. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)