|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
(a) Playing cards.
(d) Making love.
2. How does Third Squad get Lieutenant Corson out of Delhi in Chapter 26?
(a) They knock him out and drive him out of town.
(b) They threaten him with a court martial.
(c) They fake an ambush on Jolly Chand's lodging.
(d) They carry him to a train while he's passed out drunk.
3. What item do the men find in their search of the train in Chapter 21?
(a) Cacciato's uniform.
(b) Cacciato's AWOL bag.
(c) Cacciato's dog tags.
(d) Cacciato's photo album.
4. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
(d) Fresh fruit.
5. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
(a) Blood loss.
(c) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
2. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
3. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
4. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
5. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)