|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Burning empty villages.
(b) Taking local women along with the Squad.
(c) Smoking pot.
(d) Blowing tunnels instead of searching them.
2. With what word does Paul Berlin describe Billy Boy Watkins' death in Chapter 32?
3. After setting off a booby trap, what action does Billy Boy Watkins keep attempting to do?
(a) Reload his rifle.
(b) Open a can of peaches.
(c) Hack away foliage.
(d) Pull on his boot.
4. What does Paul Berlin begin doing involuntarily as he lays awake in Chapter 31?
5. What is the next location on Third Squad's journey after Delhi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the gun-chewing boy in Chapter 31?
2. How does Third Squad get Lieutenant Corson out of Delhi in Chapter 26?
3. On the bumpy ride into hot territory in Chapter 20, which Squad member falls to the floor of the Chinook and cannot get up?
4. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
5. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)