|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action is Sarkin Aung Wan doing in Chapter 17 when Paul Berlin explains to her that they must catch Cacciato before going to Paris?
(b) Making love to him.
(c) Clipping his nails.
(d) Cooking dinner.
2. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
(b) Phnom Penh.
3. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
(b) St. Germaine.
4. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
5. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
(a) A siren goes off.
(b) No one ever trips a mine.
(c) A flag pops up.
(d) An NCO tells them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
2. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
3. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 31, as Third Squad stops during the march, what does Paul Berlin do?
5. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)