|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After setting off a booby trap, what action does Billy Boy Watkins keep attempting to do?
(a) Open a can of peaches.
(b) Hack away foliage.
(c) Reload his rifle.
(d) Pull on his boot.
2. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
(d) Phnom Penh.
3. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
(a) Bernie Lynn.
(c) Billy Boy Watkins.
(d) Ready Mix.
4. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
(b) Li Van Hgoc.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti.
(d) Paul Berlin.
5. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
(a) A mission.
(b) A friend.
(c) A soul.
(d) A history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
2. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
3. What does the boy in Chapter 31 do involuntarily from time to time?
4. With what term do the men of Third Squad refer to Lieutenant Corson after he tells them he will not be leaving Delhi?
5. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)