|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
(a) Blood loss.
(b) Heart attack.
2. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
3. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
(a) Harold Murphy.
(b) Lieutenant Corson.
(c) Paul Berlin.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
4. While practicing in a fake minefield in Chapter 4, how do new soldiers know that have tripped a "mine?"
(a) A flag pops up.
(b) No one ever trips a mine.
(c) A siren goes off.
(d) An NCO tells them.
5. Who is the gun-chewing boy in Chapter 31?
(a) Eddie Lazzuti.
(b) Stink Harris.
(c) Harold Murphy.
Short Answer Questions
1. After setting off a booby trap, what action does Billy Boy Watkins keep attempting to do?
2. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
3. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
4. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
5. Before leaving for Vietnam, Berlin's father tells him to keep an eye out for what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)