|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
2. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
(d) St. Germaine.
3. What item do the men find in their search of the train in Chapter 21?
(a) Cacciato's uniform.
(b) Cacciato's AWOL bag.
(c) Cacciato's dog tags.
(d) Cacciato's photo album.
4. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
(a) Paul Berlin.
(b) Harold Murphy.
(c) Lieutenant Corson.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
5. In Chapter 19, what does Paul Berlin realize is the true value of the Cacciato pursuit?
(a) It will be a great war story.
(b) It has brought the squad together.
(c) It will let him see the world.
(d) It has taken him away from death.
Short Answer Questions
1. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
2. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
3. Which member of Third Squad was killed when Sidney Martin called for an advance on the enemy in the mountains?
4. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
5. What item informs Third Squad that Cacciato has left Delhi in Chapter 26?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)