|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
2. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Cacciato and Stink Harris get in a fistfight.
(b) A new soldier shoots himself in the foot.
(c) The VC finally attacks the village.
(d) Rudy Chassler trips a mine.
3. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
(a) The water.
(b) The trees.
(c) The chinook.
(d) The sky.
4. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(a) Playing basketball.
(c) Shooting makeshift skeet.
(d) Shooting craps.
5. With what word does Paul Berlin describe Billy Boy Watkins' death in Chapter 32?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
2. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
3. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
4. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
5. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)