|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Cacciato dressed when Paul Berlin spots him in Chapter 18?
(a) As a woman.
(b) As a monk.
(c) As a businessman.
(d) As a GI.
2. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 13 years.
3. Before leaving for Vietnam, Berlin's father tells him to keep an eye out for what?
(a) A reason to stay alive.
(b) The enemy.
(c) Good stuff.
4. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) High blood pressure.
(b) A gangrenous wound.
(c) His tour is up.
(d) Scheduled leave.
5. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
(c) Puddles of blood.
(d) Mass graves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the boy from Chapter 31's favorite type of gum?
2. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
3. What does Paul Berlin begin doing involuntarily as he lays awake in Chapter 31?
4. What time is it in Chapter 32?
5. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)