|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
(a) Paul Berlin.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti.
(d) Li Van Hgoc.
2. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
(a) One to one.
(b) 6 to one.
(c) 4 to one.
(d) 12 to one.
3. What does Third Squad discover in the mountains as they clear bodies in Chapter 27?
4. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Cacciato and Stink Harris get in a fistfight.
(b) Rudy Chassler trips a mine.
(c) The VC finally attacks the village.
(d) A new soldier shoots himself in the foot.
5. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
(a) A history.
(b) A mission.
(c) A soul.
(d) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before leaving for Vietnam, Berlin's father tells him to keep an eye out for what?
2. How does Third Squad get Lieutenant Corson out of Delhi in Chapter 26?
3. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
4. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
5. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)