|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy in Chapter 31 do involuntarily from time to time?
(b) Fiddle with his rifle.
(d) Do situps.
2. Which member of Third Squad was killed when Sidney Martin called for an advance on the enemy in the mountains?
(c) Bernie Lynn.
(d) Ready Mix.
3. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Smoking pot.
(b) Burning empty villages.
(c) Blowing tunnels instead of searching them.
(d) Taking local women along with the Squad.
4. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
(b) West Virginia.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 31, as Third Squad stops during the march, what does Paul Berlin do?
(b) Pee in a paddy.
(c) Fall asleep.
(d) Write a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
2. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
3. How is Cacciato dressed when Paul Berlin spots him in Chapter 18?
4. Who is the gun-chewing boy in Chapter 31?
5. As he marches with Third Squad in Chapter 31, what does Paul Berlin plan to do in the coming weeks?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)