|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
(a) The next day.
(b) Days before.
(c) The same day.
(d) An indeterminant number of days after.
2. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
(b) Heart attack.
(d) Blood loss.
3. How does Cacciato escape while Paul Berlin is passed out?
(a) By bicycle.
(b) By car.
(c) By rickshaw.
(d) By train.
4. What did Billy Boy and the others do to pass the time on the afternoon he died?
(a) Play soccer.
(b) Shoot craps.
(c) Shoot Coke cans.
(d) Sing folk songs.
5. In what state did Paul Berlin grow up?
(d) West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
2. In Chapter 27, what assumption about himself does Paul Berlin acknowledge is true?
3. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
4. What action is Sarkin Aung Wan doing in Chapter 17 when Paul Berlin explains to her that they must catch Cacciato before going to Paris?
5. What appliance did Doc Peret disassemble as a child?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)