|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person that Doc Peret toasts in Chapter 18?
(a) Li Van Hgoc.
(b) Eddie Lazzutti.
(c) Paul Berlin.
2. With what word does Paul Berlin describe Billy Boy Watkins' death in Chapter 32?
3. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(a) Shooting craps.
(b) Playing basketball.
(c) Shooting makeshift skeet.
4. What did Billy Boy and the others do to pass the time on the afternoon he died?
(a) Shoot craps.
(b) Shoot Coke cans.
(c) Play soccer.
(d) Sing folk songs.
5. When do the the events of Chapter 2 occur in relation to Chapter 1?
(a) An indeterminant number of days after.
(b) The next day.
(c) Days before.
(d) The same day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Third Squad get Lieutenant Corson out of Delhi in Chapter 26?
2. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
3. In Chapter 21, the delirious Lieutenant tells Paul Berlin what truth about their situation?
4. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
5. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)