|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) His tour is up.
(b) High blood pressure.
(c) Scheduled leave.
(d) A gangrenous wound.
2. Which of the following men votes to in Chapter 3 to turn back?
(a) Lieutenant Corson.
(b) Harold Murphy.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Paul Berlin.
3. After setting off a booby trap, what action does Billy Boy Watkins keep attempting to do?
(a) Pull on his boot.
(b) Reload his rifle.
(c) Hack away foliage.
(d) Open a can of peaches.
4. What cause of death does Doc Peret give for Billy Boy Watkins?
(a) Blood loss.
(c) Heart attack.
5. In Chapter 21, the delirious Lieutenant tells Paul Berlin what truth about their situation?
(a) They will all die soon.
(b) They have been kidnapped.
(c) They and Cacciato are one and the same.
(d) They are never returning to Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy in Chapter 31 do involuntarily from time to time?
2. What does Paul Berlin's host in Chapter 27 tell him he does not have?
3. In Chapter 4, the author indicates that the Squad organizes themselves by all of the following bases except which?
4. As he marches with Third Squad in Chapter 31, what does Paul Berlin plan to do in the coming weeks?
5. What is the ratio of support personnel to combat personnel in Chu Lai?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)