|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the next location on Third Squad's journey after Delhi?
2. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
(b) Bernie Lynn.
(c) Billy Boy Watkins.
(d) Ready Mix.
3. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) The VC finally attacks the village.
(b) A new soldier shoots himself in the foot.
(c) Rudy Chassler trips a mine.
(d) Cacciato and Stink Harris get in a fistfight.
4. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
5. After what mid-west American town is the hotel where Third Squad checks in in Mandalay named?
(c) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what word does Paul Berlin describe Billy Boy Watkins' death in Chapter 32?
2. What does Paul Berlin begin doing involuntarily as he lays awake in Chapter 31?
3. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
4. Which of the following is not an activity that Sarkin Aung Wan and Paul Berlin do to pass the time in Delhi?
5. According to Doc Peret, soldiers need to beware of an excess of what substance?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)