|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirty-One, Night March, Chapter Thirty-Two, The Observation Post.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(b) Shooting makeshift skeet.
(c) Shooting craps.
(d) Playing basketball.
2. What does Paul Berlin begin doing involuntarily as he lays awake in Chapter 31?
3. Which of the following is an unofficial SOP mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Burning empty villages.
(b) Smoking pot.
(c) Blowing tunnels instead of searching them.
(d) Taking local women along with the Squad.
4. In Chapter 5, what month does Paul Berlin determine it is?
5. What are the "lakes" of the The World's Greatest Lake Country?
(a) Puddles of blood.
(d) Mass graves.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, the delirious Lieutenant tells Paul Berlin what truth about their situation?
2. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
3. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
4. At what is Pederson shooting as he dies in the paddy?
5. Where does Paul Berlin decide he will take a flat when he moves to Paris after the war?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)