|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
(a) Phnom Penh.
2. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) Scheduled leave.
(b) High blood pressure.
(c) A gangrenous wound.
(d) His tour is up.
3. At the end of Chapter 40, Paul Berlin reasons that the root goal or the Vietnam War is to spread what?
4. Cacciato tells Paul Berlin that the way to Paris is simple after one passes what city?
5. In Chapter, Doc Peret tells Captain Rhallon that the nonexistent treaty legitimizing Third Squad's international travel was ratified in what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which European river do the men cross at the end of Chapter 40?
2. In this chapter, of what does Oscar Johnson say Stink Johnson was full?
3. According to Doc Peret, what are the two reasons why soldiers choose not to desert?
4. Where does the girl say she has contacts that can help the soldiers escape military duty?
5. In what country is the liner docked when it is searched by police in this chapter?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)