|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which European river do the men cross at the end of Chapter 40?
(a) The Seine.
(b) The Danube.
(c) The Rhine.
(d) The Rhine.
2. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
(b) Phnom Penh.
4. Why does Doc declare the Nazis and Japanese lost World War II?
(a) They did not have right on their side.
(b) Thye lacked the materials to win.
(c) They fought poorly.
(d) They did not want to win.
5. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it at the end of Chapter 40?
2. In this chapter, to what does the girl in the van compare to the War?
3. What form of public execution does the Squad attend in Chapter 29?
4. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
5. Cacciato tells Paul Berlin that the way to Paris is simple after one passes what city?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)