|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
2. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
(a) A spa.
(b) An oasis.
(c) A vacuum.
(d) A deafening roar.
3. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
(c) Phnom Penh.
4. Which member of Third Squad always daydreams abut what he'd do with a million dollars?
(a) Stink Harris.
(b) Oscar Johnson.
(c) Doc Peret.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti.
5. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
(a) A foot messenger.
(b) A series of tubes.
(c) A telegraph machine.
(d) A periscope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the girl say she has contacts that can help the soldiers escape military duty?
2. According to Doc Peret in Chapter 29, what is the root of Lieutenant Corson's illness?
3. What does Captain Rhallon repeatedly say he would rather be doing than legal work?
4. What item does Paul Berlin borrow from the sleeping Eddie in Chapter 30?
5. After New Years Day in Chapter 29, what year is it?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)