|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl in the van think must be the worst part of going to war?
(a) The sleeplessness.
(b) The anxiety.
(c) The filth.
(d) The guilt.
2. What does Captain Rhallon repeatedly say he would rather be doing than legal work?
(a) Making hummus.
(b) Hocking newspapers.
(c) Killing Kurds.
(d) Delivering mail.
3. In this chapter, to what does the girl in the van compare to the War?
(a) Her last relationship.
(b) Fights with her father.
(c) Her two year of college.
(d) The Catholic Church.
4. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
(a) A foot messenger.
(b) A telegraph machine.
(c) A periscope.
(d) A series of tubes.
5. In what country is the liner docked when it is searched by police in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of Third Squad always daydreams abut what he'd do with a million dollars?
2. In this chapter, of what does Oscar Johnson say Stink Johnson was full?
3. What does Paul Berlin plan to stop doing after the war is over?
4. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
5. At the end of Chapter 40, Paul Berlin reasons that the root goal or the Vietnam War is to spread what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)