|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After New Years Day in Chapter 29, what year is it?
2. To what movie player of villains does Stink Harris compare the executed man?
(a) Boris Karloff.
(b) Richard Widmark.
(c) Peter Lorre.
(d) Sidney Greenstreet.
3. At the end of Chapter 40, Paul Berlin reasons that the root goal or the Vietnam War is to spread what?
4. Why does Doc declare the Nazis and Japanese lost World War II?
(a) They did not want to win.
(b) They did not have right on their side.
(c) They fought poorly.
(d) Thye lacked the materials to win.
5. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
(c) Fresh fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which European river do the men cross at the end of Chapter 40?
2. In this chapter, of what does Oscar Johnson say Stink Johnson was full?
3. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
4. Cacciato tells Paul Berlin that the way to Paris is simple after one passes what city?
5. Why are Third Squad arrested in Chapter 29?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)