|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which European river do the men cross at the end of Chapter 40?
(a) The Danube.
(b) The Rhine.
(c) The Seine.
(d) The Rhine.
2. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) A gangrenous wound.
(b) High blood pressure.
(c) His tour is up.
(d) Scheduled leave.
3. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
(a) Ready Mix.
(b) Bernie Lynn.
(d) Billy Boy Watkins.
4. What holiday does Third Squad celebrate in Tehran?
(b) St. Valentine's Day.
5. Who finally makes the move to steal the van for the girl driving?
(a) Eddie Lazzutti.
(b) Leiutenant Corson.
(c) Oscar Johnson.
(d) Paul Berlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
2. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
3. In what country is the liner docked when it is searched by police in this chapter?
4. After New Years Day in Chapter 29, what year is it?
5. At the end of Chapter 29, Sarkin Aung Wan repeatedly berates Paul Berlin for what reason?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)