|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
(a) His tour is up.
(b) A gangrenous wound.
(c) Scheduled leave.
(d) High blood pressure.
2. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
(d) Fresh fruit.
3. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
(a) Cacciato is sweaty and slick.
(b) Cacciato punches him in the groin.
(c) Stink cannot get his arms all the way around Cacciato.
(d) Cacciato bites him.
4. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
(c) Phnom Penh.
5. Which member of Third Squad always daydreams abut what he'd do with a million dollars?
(a) Doc Peret.
(b) Oscar Johnson.
(c) Stink Harris.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
2. In Chapter, Doc Peret tells Captain Rhallon that the nonexistent treaty legitimizing Third Squad's international travel was ratified in what city?
3. From what state is the American girl in the VW van that picks up Third Squad outside of Zagreb?
4. To what movie player of villains does Stink Harris compare the executed man?
5. What form of public execution does the Squad attend in Chapter 29?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)