|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, Sidney Martin calls in a massive air-strike following the death of which of his men?
(a) Bernie Lynn.
(b) Billy Boy Watkins.
(c) Ready Mix.
2. In this chapter, to what does the girl in the van compare to the War?
(a) Her last relationship.
(b) Fights with her father.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) Her two year of college.
3. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
(a) Cacciato punches him in the groin.
(b) Stink cannot get his arms all the way around Cacciato.
(c) Cacciato bites him.
(d) Cacciato is sweaty and slick.
4. What item does Paul Berlin borrow from the sleeping Eddie in Chapter 30?
(a) A helmet.
(b) A scope.
(c) A rifle.
(d) Peach rations.
5. What does Captain Rhallon repeatedly say he would rather be doing than legal work?
(a) Delivering mail.
(b) Hocking newspapers.
(c) Killing Kurds.
(d) Making hummus.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 29, Sarkin Aung Wan repeatedly berates Paul Berlin for what reason?
2. In Chapter 14, why is Frenchie Tucker about to leave the front when he is shot?
3. After New Years Day in Chapter 29, what year is it?
4. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
5. In this chapter, of what does Oscar Johnson say Stink Johnson was full?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)