|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Third Squad always daydreams abut what he'd do with a million dollars?
(a) Doc Peret.
(b) Eddie Lazzutti.
(c) Stink Harris.
(d) Oscar Johnson.
2. Why does Doc declare the Nazis and Japanese lost World War II?
(a) Thye lacked the materials to win.
(b) They did not have right on their side.
(c) They did not want to win.
(d) They fought poorly.
3. Which European river do the men cross at the end of Chapter 40?
(a) The Rhine.
(b) The Seine.
(c) The Danube.
(d) The Rhine.
4. From what state is the American girl in the VW van that picks up Third Squad outside of Zagreb?
5. Why are Third Squad arrested in Chapter 29?
(a) Doc Peret discusses the Shah publicly.
(b) Oscar Johnson gets in a bar fight.
(c) Eddie Lazzutti asks a cop directions.
(d) Stink Harris insults a mullah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl in the van think must be the worst part of going to war?
2. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
3. In this chapter, of what does Oscar Johnson say Stink Johnson was full?
4. What holiday does Third Squad celebrate in Tehran?
5. How does Li Van Hgoc maintain constant communication with the world above him?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)