|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
(a) A spa.
(b) An oasis.
(c) A deafening roar.
(d) A vacuum.
2. Why are Third Squad arrested in Chapter 29?
(a) Oscar Johnson gets in a bar fight.
(b) Doc Peret discusses the Shah publicly.
(c) Stink Harris insults a mullah.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti asks a cop directions.
3. At what town does Lieutenant Corson decide to cut off Cacciato in Chapter 10?
(b) Phnom Penh.
4. What item does Paul Berlin borrow from the sleeping Eddie in Chapter 30?
(a) Peach rations.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A scope.
(d) A helmet.
5. In Chapter, Doc Peret tells Captain Rhallon that the nonexistent treaty legitimizing Third Squad's international travel was ratified in what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country is the liner docked when it is searched by police in this chapter?
2. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
3. How long has Li Van Hgoc been sentenced to duty in the tunnel?
4. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
5. According to Doc Peret in Chapter 29, what is the root of Lieutenant Corson's illness?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)