|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of public execution does the Squad attend in Chapter 29?
(a) A firing squad.
(b) A beheading.
(c) A stoning.
(d) A hanging.
2. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
(a) Fresh fruit.
3. What finally breaks the unnerving calm at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) Cacciato and Stink Harris get in a fistfight.
(b) The VC finally attacks the village.
(c) A new soldier shoots himself in the foot.
(d) Rudy Chassler trips a mine.
4. After New Years Day in Chapter 29, what year is it?
5. Cacciato tells Paul Berlin that the way to Paris is simple after one passes what city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Rhallon repeatedly say he would rather be doing than legal work?
2. Which European river do the men cross at the end of Chapter 40?
3. From what state is the American girl in the VW van that picks up Third Squad outside of Zagreb?
4. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
5. Why are Third Squad arrested in Chapter 29?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)