|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the girl say she has contacts that can help the soldiers escape military duty?
2. From what state is the American girl in the VW van that picks up Third Squad outside of Zagreb?
3. To what movie player of villains does Stink Harris compare the executed man?
(a) Peter Lorre.
(b) Sidney Greenstreet.
(c) Richard Widmark.
(d) Boris Karloff.
4. Why are Third Squad arrested in Chapter 29?
(a) Eddie Lazzutti asks a cop directions.
(b) Oscar Johnson gets in a bar fight.
(c) Stink Harris insults a mullah.
(d) Doc Peret discusses the Shah publicly.
5. At the end of Chapter 40, Paul Berlin reasons that the root goal or the Vietnam War is to spread what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stink Harris lose his hold on Cacciato in the brush?
2. What holiday does Third Squad celebrate in Tehran?
3. According to Doc Peret in Chapter 29, what is the root of Lieutenant Corson's illness?
4. In Chapter, Doc Peret tells Captain Rhallon that the nonexistent treaty legitimizing Third Squad's international travel was ratified in what city?
5. At the end of Chapter 29, Sarkin Aung Wan repeatedly berates Paul Berlin for what reason?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)