|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
(b) Shooting makeshift skeet.
(c) Shooting craps.
(d) Playing basketball.
2. In this chapter, to what does the girl in the van compare to the War?
(a) Her two year of college.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) Her last relationship.
(d) Fights with her father.
3. In this chapter, of what does Oscar Johnson say Stink Johnson was full?
(a) Ill will.
(b) Piss and vinegar.
4. Where does the girl say she has contacts that can help the soldiers escape military duty?
5. Why does Doc declare the Nazis and Japanese lost World War II?
(a) They did not have right on their side.
(b) Thye lacked the materials to win.
(c) They fought poorly.
(d) They did not want to win.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 40, Paul Berlin reasons that the root goal or the Vietnam War is to spread what?
2. According to Doc Peret, what are the two reasons why soldiers choose not to desert?
3. What form of public execution does the Squad attend in Chapter 29?
4. What does the girl in the van think must be the worst part of going to war?
5. Which member of Third Squad always daydreams abut what he'd do with a million dollars?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)