|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Forty, By a Stretch of the Imagination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday does Third Squad celebrate in Tehran?
(a) St. Valentine's Day.
2. Who finally makes the move to steal the van for the girl driving?
(a) Paul Berlin.
(b) Oscar Johnson.
(c) Leiutenant Corson.
(d) Eddie Lazzutti.
3. Which of the following items is not among those that Li Van Hgoc serves to Third Squad in Chapter 13?
(b) Fresh fruit.
4. In this chapter, to what does the girl in the van compare to the War?
(a) Her last relationship.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) Her two year of college.
(d) Fights with her father.
5. At the end of Chapter 29, Sarkin Aung Wan repeatedly berates Paul Berlin for what reason?
(a) He has deserted the war.
(b) He will not make love to her.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He will not leave the Squad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Rhallon repeatedly say he would rather be doing than legal work?
2. In Chapter 16, what do the men start doing to pass time during a period of relative quiet?
3. How does Doc Peret describe the quiet of the village in Chapter 16?
4. Why are Third Squad arrested in Chapter 29?
5. From what state is the American girl in the VW van that picks up Third Squad outside of Zagreb?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)