|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Judgment Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God want Noah to build?
(a) A house.
(b) A crib.
(c) An ark.
(d) A farm.
2. What does the boy in 'The Prodigal Son' compare his new life to?
(a) Life with his brother.
(b) Life in the town.
(c) Life with his father.
(d) Life in the city.
3. What does Satan convince Eve of in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
(a) That God betrayed her.
(b) That she will die if she eats from the treey of knowledge.
(c) That she will not die if she eats from the tree of knowledge.
(d) That Adam is not her husband.
4. Which humans does God say Noah can save with his project?
(a) His friends.
(b) His family and friends.
(c) His family.
(d) As many people as he can carry.
5. How will the sinners be tormented, according to 'The Judgment Day' ?
(a) Burning stakes.
(d) Smoke and fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does God send Death in 'Go Down Death'?
2. How does the father respond to his son's request in 'The Prodigal Son.'.
3. What does the prodigal son ask his father for?
4. What do God's steps create in 'The Creation'?
5. Who approaches Eve in ''Noah Built the Ark'?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)