|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Judgment Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the third stanza of 'The Prodigal Son,', one of the man's sons approaches him with a question. Which son approaches?
(a) The oldest son.
(b) Both sons.
(c) The oldest son is prompted by the youngest.
(d) The youngest son.
2. Who is Jesus with in the first stanza of 'The Crucifixion'?
(c) Three disciples.
(d) Three wise men.
3. Who does the first stanza of 'The Prodigal Son' say men should not go into combat with?
(b) The queen.
(c) The king.
4. How does the speaker describe God in the poem 'Listen, Lord'?
5. What do God's steps create in 'The Creation'?
(a) The volcanos.
(b) The oceans.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The clouds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in stanza 7 of ''Noah Built the Ark'?
2. Where will the good "animals" go on Judgment Day?
3. In ''Noah Built the Ark," what does Eve believe?
4. Who does Judas lead?
5. What is Jesus' emotional state in 'The Crucifixion'?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)