|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Go Down Death—A Funeral Sermon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prodigal son ask his father for?
(a) Part of his cattle.
(b) Part of his money.
(c) Part of his property.
2. How does God create light?
(a) He thinks it.
(b) He smiles.
(c) He opens his eyes.
(d) He makes fire.
3. Who does the speaker of 'Listen, Lord' want the people to worship?
(a) The Angels.
(c) The King.
4. What does God step into in 'The Creation' ?
(a) An unlit room.
(b) A crowd.
(c) An empty space.
5. What is the woman's reaction to the person Death takes her to meet in 'Go Down Death'?
(a) She does nothing.
(b) She cries.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is 'Listen, Lord' about?
2. What experience is the woman in 'Go Down Death' going through?
3. What does the speaker in 'Listen, Lord' say God rides on?
4. What emotion does God feel towards the woman in 'Go Down Death'?
5. How does the father respond to his son's request in 'The Prodigal Son.'.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)