|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Creation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'Listen, Lord,' what emotional position is the speaker in during the first stanza?
(a) A happy position.
(b) A humble position
(c) A powerful position.
(d) A sad position.
2. How many actions does each stanza in 'The Creation' describe?
3. What does God create in the sixth stanza of 'The Creation'?
(a) The seas.
(b) The sky.
(c) The sun.
(d) The earth.
4. Who does the speaker of 'Listen, Lord' want the people to worship?
(a) The Angels.
(d) The King.
5. In the second stanza of 'The Creation' what is the only thing that God can see?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the speaker describe the congregation in 'Listen, Lord'?
2. What grows in stanza seven of 'The Creation'?
3. In 'Listen, Lord,' what does the speaker ask God to ride past?
4. How are the walls of time described in the poem 'Listen, Lord'?
5. How does the speaker describe God in the poem 'Listen, Lord'?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)