|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Prodigal Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the third stanza of 'The Prodigal Son,', one of the man's sons approaches him with a question. Which son approaches?
(a) The oldest son.
(b) The youngest son.
(c) Both sons.
(d) The oldest son is prompted by the youngest.
2. What city does the boy visit in stanza eight of 'The Prodigal Son' ?
3. In the poem 'Listen, Lord,' what does the speaker say the preacher's imagination should be cleaned with?
4. What is the preacher about to do in the third stanza of 'Listen, Lord'?
(a) Deliver a sermon.
(d) Take communion.
5. In the second stanza of 'The Creation' what is the only thing that God can see?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does God create light?
2. What does the speaker ask for the sinners in the poem 'Listen, Lord'?
3. How are the walls of time described in the poem 'Listen, Lord'?
4. In the poem 'Listen, Lord' what does the speaker want the preacher protected from?
5. Who does the first stanza of 'The Prodigal Son' say men should not go into combat with?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)