|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Prodigal Son.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 'The Prodigal Son' what does the preacher say people can be categorized as?
(a) Man and woman.
(b) One of the two types of sons.
(c) Human and non-human.
(d) Sinner and righteous.
2. What does the boy in 'The Prodigal Son' compare his new life to?
(a) Life with his father.
(b) Life with his brother.
(c) Life in the city.
(d) Life in the town.
3. How does the speaker describe God in the poem 'Listen, Lord'?
4. In 'Listen, Lord,' what does Johnson write that the preacher should be able to look through ?
(a) The telescope of truth.
(b) The telescope of eternity.
(c) The telescope of clarity.
(d) The telescope of death.
5. What does God step into in 'The Creation' ?
(a) A crowd.
(c) An unlit room.
(d) An empty space.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker ask God for in 'Listen, Lord'?
2. In 'The Prodigal Son,' what are the people in the city like?
3. What does God create in the sixth stanza of 'The Creation'?
4. How does the father respond to his son's request in 'The Prodigal Son.'.
5. How are the walls of time described in the poem 'Listen, Lord'?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)