|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Shakuntala's mother?
2. To what two sons of Rama's does Valmiki pass along the Ramayana?
(a) Thenappan and Firdaus.
(b) Wajidali and Pavanaj.
(c) Nimish and Timirbaran.
(d) Kusa and Lava.
3. Which of Rama's brothers does Viswamitra invite to accompany him to help protect sacrifices that are being meddled with by demons?
4. Who visits Valmiki and tells him the prophecy of a great man, born into the race of Ikshvahus?
5. How many heads did Ravana have at birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Damayanti get dropped off by a caravan while seeking her husband Nala?
2. Who is referred to as chief of the minor gods in Nala?
3. In his Sankha's first incarnation in the story Valmiki, the thief is a scholarly man who falls in love with what kind of person?
4. Nala is the ruler of what kingdom?
5. To what town do Kovalan and his wife move once he has lost everything?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)