Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What in ancient India was a practice of choosing a life partner from among a list of suitors, by a girl of marriageable age?
2. What in Sanskrit refers to the foremost poet or fountainhead of poetry?
(a) Adi Kavi.
(b) Kavi Chidira.
(c) Chidira Locaka.
(d) Locaka Adi.
3. What weapon does Ravana give his son with which to attack a giant monkey?
(a) The Ekaakii Idaaniimapi.
(b) The Ekaakii Astra.
(c) The Unmattacitta Aarii.
(d) The Brahma Astra.
4. What was Kovalan's name in his previous life in The Mispaired Anklet?
5. The name Shakuntala means "one who was brought up in the forest by" what creature?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shiva's assistant curses Ravana and tells him that _______ will bring about his demise.
2. What messenger does Nala send to a beautiful princess in Nala?
3. Who throws herself into a fire to cleanse herself of Ravana's touch?
4. Who had Ravana attacked and tormented during one of his excursions and later gave Ravana his third curse?
5. Asvapati is the ruler of what kingdom in the story Savitri?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)