|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders Madhavi destroyed by fire in The Mispaired Anklet?
2. Who is the mother of the five Pandava brothers in Draupadi?
3. The name Shakuntala means "one who was brought up in the forest by" what creature?
4. In his Sankha's first incarnation in the story Valmiki, the thief is a scholarly man who falls in love with what kind of person?
(a) An old woman.
(b) Another man.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A prostitute.
5. Nala is the ruler of what kingdom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What messenger does Nala send to a beautiful princess in Nala?
2. Which of Rama's emissaries is the son of the god of wind and endowed with extreme strength in Ravana?
3. What in Sanskrit refers to the foremost poet or fountainhead of poetry?
4. Which of Rama's brothers does Viswamitra invite to accompany him to help protect sacrifices that are being meddled with by demons?
5. In what seacoast town does The Mispaired Anklet begin?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)