|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What messenger does Nala send to a beautiful princess in Nala?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A swan.
(d) A horse.
2. What assistant of Shiva's, who is deformed and dwarfish, orders Ravana to cease and desist from moving the mountain?
3. Who gave Ravana his name?
4. Who is the mother of the five Pandava brothers in Draupadi?
5. Who is Shakuntala's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Rama's emissaries is the son of the god of wind and endowed with extreme strength in Ravana?
2. What in ancient India was a practice of choosing a life partner from among a list of suitors, by a girl of marriageable age?
3. Shiva's assistant curses Ravana and tells him that _______ will bring about his demise.
4. Who is referred to as chief of the minor gods in Nala?
5. What bad omen did Kovalan fail to see in front of him at the marketplace in The Mispaired Anklet?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)