|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What step-brother of Ravana's is a man of great respectability because of his tapas?
2. Valmiki composed how many stanzas of the Ramayana?
3. Where does Damayanti get dropped off by a caravan while seeking her husband Nala?
4. Ravana is first known by what name?
5. How many heads did Ravana have at birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nala's brother that challenges Nala to a game of dice?
2. To what goddess does Asvapati pray for a child?
3. Who rises into the sky and breaks the tower of Ravana's palace?
4. What happens to Kovalan after the goldsmith reports him for theft in The Mispaired Anklet?
5. Who is dragged by his tail on fire through Ravana's city?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)