Mid-Book Test (up to Three; Ravana, Valmiki, Draupadi)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What great sage is master of the Sanjivini mantra in Yayati?
2. What does Chedi tell the Ultimate God he wants to wield in Viswamitra?
a) The Brahma Astra.
b) The Adya Divaa.
c) The Tasya Aagamana
d) The Tasya Vaartaa.
3. Which of Rama's brothers does Viswamitra invite to accompany him to help protect sacrifices that are being meddled with by demons?
4. Whom does Brahma offer to Manmata for marriage?
5. Vasishta explains to the king that his strength comes from where in...
This section contains 1,118 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)