|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gods work with Nala's brother to convince him to play a game of dice?
(a) Tejaji and Parvati.
(b) Nandni and Vithoba.
(c) Kali and Dwapara.
(d) Kannaki and Chandra.
2. Rama is the incarnation of what god in Valmiki?
3. What does the serpent's venom do to Nala?
(a) Makes him hallucinate.
(b) Kills him.
(c) Makes him bleed.
(d) Changes his appearance.
4. With what sage does Rama decide to live with in the forest as an example to his people in Valmiki?
5. Who orders Madhavi destroyed by fire in The Mispaired Anklet?
6. Who is referred to as the god of air, rain, and ocean in Nala?
7. Who is Ravana's sister that enters his chamber claiming that Rama has attacked her?
8. Who is Nala's brother that challenges Nala to a game of dice?
9. Ravana is first known by what name?
10. Who is Kovalan married to in The Mispaired Anklet?
11. In what kingdom is Nala befriended by the king?
12. What does Nala save a serpent from in Nala?
(a) A large bird.
(b) A falling tree.
(d) A fire.
13. Who is Angada's father in Ravana?
14. In what seacoast town does The Mispaired Anklet begin?
15. Who is referred to as chief of the minor gods in Nala?
Short Answer Questions
1. The one commendable thing Ravana does in his life is marry whom?
2. What weapon does Ravana give his son with which to attack a giant monkey?
3. Who is the mother of the five Pandava brothers in Draupadi?
4. Which of Ravana's sons does he send to attack a giant monkey?
5. Kannagi would have redemption in how many days, according to the gods in The Mispaired Anklet?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)