Mid-Book Test (up to Three; Ravana, Valmiki, Draupadi)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does Sikhi-Dhvaja go to meditate in Chudala?
a) The desert.
b) The forest.
c) The mountaintop.
d) The riverside.
2. Who rules the country in Sikhi-Dhvaja's absence?
3. When she returns to the forest to check on her husband's progress, Chudala finds Sikhi-Dhvaja emaciated and ___________.
b) In a trance.
4. What form does Mahisha take to meet the goddess Devi?
5. Manmata asks Brahma if he may test his strength by sending out his __________.
6. After battling Vasishta and...
This section contains 534 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)