1. What is the Storyteller also known as?
2. What ancient kingdom does Lavana rule?
3. The magician in Lavana claims to use nothing but _______ for his magic.
4. What does Lavana find himself alone with, which he cannot chase or tame in Lavana?
A black horse.
5. ___________ fills the tree in which Lavana lands.
6. What is the woman in the woods carrying to her father in Lavana?
7. The woman in the woods refuses to help the king unless he does what in Lavana?
8. In the magical kingdom in Lavana, the king's father-in-law is _______________.
This section contains 3,349 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)