|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Four; Nala, Savitri, The Mispaired Anklet, Shakuntala.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the anti-gods known as in Yayati?
2. How many arms does the goddess Devi have?
3. What does the goddess Devi wear?
(a) Green robes.
(b) Red robes.
(c) Gold necklaces.
(d) Silver rings.
4. Who visits Valmiki and tells him the prophecy of a great man, born into the race of Ikshvahus?
5. What gods work with Nala's brother to convince him to play a game of dice?
(a) Kannaki and Chandra.
(b) Kali and Dwapara.
(c) Tejaji and Parvati.
(d) Nandni and Vithoba.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who advises Ravana to undo the thing that is causing all the strife and give Rama's wife back?
2. Who rules the country in Sikhi-Dhvaja's absence?
3. Kannagi would have redemption in how many days, according to the gods in The Mispaired Anklet?
4. In what seacoast town does The Mispaired Anklet begin?
5. In Chudala, what beautiful woman appears and asks Sikhi-Dhvaja to take her as his wife?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)