|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Four; Nala, Savitri, The Mispaired Anklet, Shakuntala.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Savriti wants to marry in the story with her name?
2. In the end of Chudala, Sikhi-Dhvaja claims that man's greatest guru is what?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His first born son.
3. What does Chedi tell the Ultimate God he wants to wield in Viswamitra?
(a) The Adya Divaa.
(b) The Brahma Astra.
(c) The Tasya Aagamana
(d) The Tasya Vaartaa.
4. The Sanjivini mantra is an incantation that can _____________.
(a) Make it rain.
(b) Ensure bountiful crops.
(c) Bring the dead back to life.
(d) Heal the sick.
5. Who rises into the sky and breaks the tower of Ravana's palace?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nala's brother that challenges Nala to a game of dice?
2. What sage does Kumbha claim put a curse on him in Chudala?
3. In the magical kingdom in Lavana, the king's father-in-law is _______________.
4. Nala is the ruler of what kingdom?
5. Who do the asuras cut into bits and feed to wolves and dogs in Yayati?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)