|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Four; Nala, Savitri, The Mispaired Anklet, Shakuntala.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The goddess Devi sends word that she wants Mahisha to either come and face her, or return where?
(a) The forest.
(c) The netherworld.
(d) To her mother.
2. When she returns to the forest to check on her husband's progress, Chudala finds Sikhi-Dhvaja emaciated and ___________.
(d) In a trance.
3. In Chudala, Sikhi-Dhvaja is a young prince who is interested in nothing but ______________.
(a) Games and women.
(b) Games and militia.
(c) Women and games.
(d) Money and women.
4. Manmata asks Brahma if he may test his strength by sending out his __________.
5. The spot where Kovalan arose and joined his wife is today a temple known as _________.
(a) Krayavikrayin Aaghaata.
(b) Pattini Devi.
(c) Sataa Dhaagaara.
(d) Hpati Sataa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his Sankha's first incarnation in the story Valmiki, the thief is a scholarly man who falls in love with what kind of person?
2. What half-human, half-cow does Vasishta reveal in Viswamitra?
3. How old is Sikhi-Dhvaja when he goes out to conquer lands in the name of his father in Chudala?
4. With what does Devi sever Mahisha's head in Devi?
5. In Viswamitra, the mightiest of the kingly race is a king named __________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)