|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Four; Nala, Savitri, The Mispaired Anklet, Shakuntala.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The storyteller in Devi concludes by saying that whoever recites this prayer of thanksgiving on _________ will find protection from evil.
2. The magician in Lavana claims to use nothing but _______ for his magic.
(a) His feet.
(b) His mind.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His hands.
3. What is the Storyteller also known as?
(a) The Pandit.
(b) The Philanthropist.
(c) The Pugilist.
(d) The Pundit.
4. Who appears to Sikhi-Dhvaia and tells him that since he has achieved such spiritual enlightenment, there is no reason why he should not join in his world of unending pleasure and delight?
5. What red-robed, red-eyed figure looming nearby with a noose in his hands does Savriti encounter in the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many arms did Ravana have at birth?
2. What does the goddess Devi wear?
3. Who is left with nothing but his loincloth in the ending of Nala?
4. What deity is referred to as the creator god in the stories?
5. What is the true identity of Siti in Valmiki?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)