|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Four; Nala, Savitri, The Mispaired Anklet, Shakuntala.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many arms did Ravana have at birth?
2. At the end of Chudala, Sikhi-Dhvaja and Chudala return to their kingdom to rule in peace and happiness for how many years?
3. Which of Ravana's sons does he send to attack a giant monkey?
4. What word refers to anger in Sanskrit?
5. Who throws herself into a fire to cleanse herself of Ravana's touch?
Short Answer Questions
1. In his Sankha's first incarnation in the story Valmiki, the thief is a scholarly man who falls in love with what kind of person?
2. What god is referred to as the protector in Devi?
3. What messenger does Nala send to a beautiful princess in Nala?
4. What mountain gets in Ravana's way when riding home after vanquishing his brother's lands?
5. In what seacoast town does The Mispaired Anklet begin?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)