|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three; Ravana, Valmiki, Draupadi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rules the country in Sikhi-Dhvaja's absence?
2. What Sanskrit word refers to a "seer" to whom the Vedas were "originally revealed" through states of higher consciousness?
3. What mountain gets in Ravana's way when riding home after vanquishing his brother's lands?
(a) The Kailas mountain.
(b) The Kapilash mountain.
(c) The Kalanag mountain.
(d) The Kangyatse mountain.
4. Of what clan was the king who gave Ravana his third curse?
5. Vasishta explains to the king that his strength comes from where in Viswamitra?
(a) His spirit.
(b) His training.
(c) His food.
(d) Inside himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the magical kingdom in Lavana, the king's father-in-law is _______________.
2. The storyteller in Devi concludes by saying that whoever recites this prayer of thanksgiving on _________ will find protection from evil.
3. What does the goddess Devi wield in each arm?
4. What god is referred to as the destroyer in Devi?
5. What god is referred to as the protector in Devi?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)