|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three; Ravana, Valmiki, Draupadi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sukracharya's daughter in Yayati?
2. How many sons is the king borne by his wife in the magical land in Lavana?
3. Who is Rama's wife in Ravana?
4. What deity is referred to as the creator god in the stories?
5. Lavana insists that ____________ leave to go make their own way.
(a) His youngest 2 sons.
(b) His eldest 2 sons.
(c) His eldest 3 sons.
(d) His youngest 3 sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What beautiful young princess does Sikhi-Dhvaja's father arrange for him to marry?
2. With what sage does Rama decide to live with in the forest as an example to his people in Valmiki?
3. What step-brother of Ravana's is a man of great respectability because of his tapas?
4. The storyteller in Devi concludes by saying that whoever recites this prayer of thanksgiving on _________ will find protection from evil.
5. Mahisha intends to make the goddess Devi __________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)