|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two; Devi, Viswamitra, Manmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Chedi go to sit in seclusion and meditation before emerging to battle the sage in Viswamitra?
(a) 10,000 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 1,000 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. How many men accompany the king when he meets a sage in Viswamitra?
3. ___________ fills the tree in which Lavana lands.
4. Manmata is the god of ______________.
5. In the magical kingdom in Lavana, the king's father-in-law is _______________.
(a) A merchant.
(b) A woodcutter.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A sailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. The goddess Devi sends word that she wants Mahisha to either come and face her, or return where?
2. Vasishta explains to the king that his strength comes from where in Viswamitra?
3. How old is Sikhi-Dhvaja when he goes out to conquer lands in the name of his father in Chudala?
4. In Chudala, what beautiful woman appears and asks Sikhi-Dhvaja to take her as his wife?
5. What word refers to anger in Sanskrit?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)