|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two; Devi, Viswamitra, Manmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sage does Kumbha claim put a curse on him in Chudala?
2. What sage invites the king and his men to come in and dine with him in Viswamitra?
3. In the magical kingdom in Lavana, the king's father-in-law is _______________.
(a) A woodcutter.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A sailor.
(d) A merchant.
4. Manmata is the god of ______________.
5. Lavana insists that ____________ leave to go make their own way.
(a) His youngest 2 sons.
(b) His eldest 2 sons.
(c) His youngest 3 sons.
(d) His eldest 3 sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the presiding god of wisdom and acumen in Yayati?
2. Who rules the country in Sikhi-Dhvaja's absence?
3. What ancient kingdom does Lavana rule?
4. What Sanskrit word refers to a "seer" to whom the Vedas were "originally revealed" through states of higher consciousness?
5. Who is Sukracharya's daughter in Yayati?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)