|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two; Devi, Viswamitra, Manmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Viswamitra, Sabala does not want to leave her sage and asks that she be allowed to create men to ________.
(a) Marry her.
(b) Cater to her.
(c) Fight off the king's soldiers.
(d) Kill the king.
2. Chudala, disguised as a young male aspic, tells Sikhi-Dhvaja that he struggles because he has no ___________.
3. What is the name of the young male aspic Chudala disguises herself as to appear to her husband?
4. In Viswamitra, the mightiest of the kingly race is a king named __________.
5. What is the woman in the woods carrying to her father in Lavana?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Storyteller also known as?
2. Who is the presiding god of wisdom and acumen in Yayati?
3. Who rules the country in Sikhi-Dhvaja's absence?
4. The goddess Devi sends word that she wants Mahisha to either come and face her, or return where?
5. ___________ fills the tree in which Lavana lands.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)