|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two; Devi, Viswamitra, Manmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word means buffalo in Sanskrit?
2. Vasishta explains to the king that his strength comes from where in Viswamitra?
(a) His training.
(b) His spirit.
(c) Inside himself.
(d) His food.
3. What sage invites the king and his men to come in and dine with him in Viswamitra?
4. What form does Mahisha take to meet the goddess Devi?
5. What god is referred to as the protector in Devi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mahisha intends to make the goddess Devi __________.
2. What sage does Kumbha claim put a curse on him in Chudala?
3. Lavana insists that ____________ leave to go make their own way.
4. Chudala, disguised as a young male aspic, tells Sikhi-Dhvaja that he struggles because he has no ___________.
5. What deity is referred to as the creator god in the stories?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)