|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two; Devi, Viswamitra, Manmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chudala, Sikhi-Dhvaja and Chudala return to their kingdom to rule in peace and happiness for how many years?
2. Manmata is the god of ______________.
3. Whom does Brahma offer to Manmata for marriage?
4. What female does Brahma create to enrich the universe in Manmata?
5. Where does Viswamitra seek solitude, renounce all speech, and rid himself of anger?
(a) The desert..
(b) The forest.
(c) The Indian Ocean.
(d) The Himalayas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman in the woods carrying to her father in Lavana?
2. Vasishta explains to the king that his strength comes from where in Viswamitra?
3. What demon asks the creator that he may continue to live unless a woman appears who is capable of killing him in a fight in Devi?
4. What does the goddess Devi ride upon?
5. What Sanskrit word refers to a "seer" to whom the Vedas were "originally revealed" through states of higher consciousness?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)