|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two; Devi, Viswamitra, Manmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many arms does the goddess Devi have?
2. What sage invites the king and his men to come in and dine with him in Viswamitra?
3. Every demon, according to the storyteller, seeks what in Devi?
(c) The innocent.
4. Manmata is the god of ______________.
5. What is the woman in the woods carrying to her father in Lavana?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do the gods decide to sent into the realm of the demon king Vrishaparva, to study as Sukracharya's pupil in Yayati?
2. Vasishta explains to the king that his strength comes from where in Viswamitra?
3. Where does Sikhi-Dhvaja go to meditate in Chudala?
4. After battling Vasishta and losing, how long did Chedi go back to meditate in seclusion in Viswamitra?
5. What weapon of Vasishta's repels all attacks in Viswamitra?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)