|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One; Lavana, Chudala and Yayati.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lavana find himself alone with, which he cannot chase or tame in Lavana?
(a) A gray horse.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A black horse.
(d) A black dog.
2. Who is Sukracharya's daughter in Yayati?
3. What great sage is master of the Sanjivini mantra in Yayati?
4. What beautiful young princess does Sikhi-Dhvaja's father arrange for him to marry?
5. In the magical kingdom in Lavana, the king's father-in-law is _______________.
(a) A doctor.
(b) A merchant.
(c) A woodcutter.
(d) A sailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sanjivini mantra is an incantation that can _____________.
2. What ancient kingdom does Lavana rule?
3. What are the anti-gods known as in Yayati?
4. Whom do the gods decide to sent into the realm of the demon king Vrishaparva, to study as Sukracharya's pupil in Yayati?
5. What is the woman in the woods carrying to her father in Lavana?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)