|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One; Lavana, Chudala and Yayati.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chudala, Sikhi-Dhvaja is a young prince who is interested in nothing but ______________.
(a) Games and militia.
(b) Women and games.
(c) Games and women.
(d) Money and women.
2. What beautiful young princess does Sikhi-Dhvaja's father arrange for him to marry?
3. What ancient kingdom does Lavana rule?
(a) Uttar Pandava.
(b) Uttar Pradesh.
(c) Uttar Punjab.
(d) Madhya Pradesh.
4. The Sanjivini mantra is an incantation that can _____________.
(a) Make it rain.
(b) Ensure bountiful crops.
(c) Bring the dead back to life.
(d) Heal the sick.
5. What are the anti-gods known as in Yayati?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do the gods decide to sent into the realm of the demon king Vrishaparva, to study as Sukracharya's pupil in Yayati?
2. When she returns to the forest to check on her husband's progress, Chudala finds Sikhi-Dhvaja emaciated and ___________.
3. What word refers to pleasure and enjoyment in Sanskrit?
4. What sage does Kumbha claim put a curse on him in Chudala?
5. ___________ fills the tree in which Lavana lands.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)