|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One; Lavana, Chudala and Yayati.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young male aspic Chudala disguises herself as to appear to her husband?
2. What is the woman in the woods carrying to her father in Lavana?
3. Who rules the country in Sikhi-Dhvaja's absence?
4. Kumbha claims that the curse put on him makes him turn into ___________ every night.
(a) A woman.
(b) A snake.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A bat.
5. The woman in the woods refuses to help the king unless he does what in Lavana?
(a) Shares a secret with her.
(b) Gives her money.
(c) Answers a question.
(d) Marries her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chudala, disguised as a young male aspic, tells Sikhi-Dhvaja that renouncing one's external possessions is not enough. He must also cultivate a detachment that will render him unaffected by __________.
2. Who is Sukracharya's daughter in Yayati?
3. The magician in Lavana claims to use nothing but _______ for his magic.
4. In the magical kingdom in Lavana, the king's father-in-law is _______________.
5. Where does Sikhi-Dhvaja go to meditate in Chudala?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)