|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One; Lavana, Chudala and Yayati.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman in the woods carrying to her father in Lavana?
2. In the end of Chudala, Sikhi-Dhvaja claims that man's greatest guru is what?
(a) His father.
(b) His first born son.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
3. At the end of Chudala, Sikhi-Dhvaja and Chudala return to their kingdom to rule in peace and happiness for how many years?
4. What word refers to anger in Sanskrit?
5. How many sons is the king borne by his wife in the magical land in Lavana?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do the gods decide to sent into the realm of the demon king Vrishaparva, to study as Sukracharya's pupil in Yayati?
2. Where does Sikhi-Dhvaja go to meditate in Chudala?
3. What forces Lavana's family to move from their home in the magical world in Lavana?
4. Who rules the country in Sikhi-Dhvaja's absence?
5. Kumbha claims that the curse put on him makes him turn into ___________ every night.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)