|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Five; Harischandra, Sibi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears in the end of Harischandra and admits that all the torments he has endured were set in his path deliberately?
2. What in ancient India was a practice of choosing a life partner from among a list of suitors, by a girl of marriageable age?
3. Who do the asuras cut into bits and feed to wolves and dogs in Yayati?
4. Who is the presiding god of wisdom and acumen in Yayati?
5. The goddess Devi sends word that she wants Mahisha to either come and face her, or return where?
(b) To her mother.
(c) The forest.
(d) The netherworld.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rules the country in Sikhi-Dhvaja's absence?
2. Whom do the gods decide to sent into the realm of the demon king Vrishaparva, to study as Sukracharya's pupil in Yayati?
3. Who is referred to as the lord of Death in Nala?
4. Who is R. K. Narayan's youngest brother?
5. What weapon of Vasishta's repels all attacks in Viswamitra?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)