|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two; Devi, Viswamitra, Manmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every demon, according to the storyteller, seeks what in Devi?
(d) The innocent.
2. In Chudala, what beautiful woman appears and asks Sikhi-Dhvaja to take her as his wife?
3. Lavana insists that ____________ leave to go make their own way.
(a) His eldest 3 sons.
(b) His eldest 2 sons.
(c) His youngest 3 sons.
(d) His youngest 2 sons.
4. Viswamitra decides to create his own heaven and universe, and makes it upside-down so __________ will feel right-side up.
5. What does the goddess Devi wield in each arm?
(a) A different religious text.
(b) A different weapon.
(c) A different animal.
(d) A different fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the king awakens in Lavana, how long has he been asleep?
2. When she returns to the forest to check on her husband's progress, Chudala finds Sikhi-Dhvaja emaciated and ___________.
3. Who do the asuras cut into bits and feed to wolves and dogs in Yayati?
4. In Chudala, Sikhi-Dhvaja is a young prince who is interested in nothing but ______________.
5. The magician in Lavana claims to use nothing but _______ for his magic.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)