|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two; Devi, Viswamitra, Manmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word refers to anger in Sanskrit?
2. Whose ambition it is to enter heaven in his earthly form in Viswamitra?
3. The magician in Lavana claims to use nothing but _______ for his magic.
(a) His hands.
(b) His mind.
(c) His feet.
(d) His eyes.
4. What is the woman in the woods carrying to her father in Lavana?
5. Chudala, disguised as a young male aspic, tells Sikhi-Dhvaja that he struggles because he has no ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deity is referred to as the creator god in the stories?
2. Manmata asks Brahma if he may test his strength by sending out his __________.
3. How many sons is the king borne by his wife in the magical land in Lavana?
4. With what does Devi sever Mahisha's head in Devi?
5. In the end of Chudala, Sikhi-Dhvaja claims that man's greatest guru is what?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)