|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two; Devi, Viswamitra, Manmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Storyteller also known as?
(a) The Pundit.
(b) The Pugilist.
(c) The Philanthropist.
(d) The Pandit.
2. In Chudala, what beautiful woman appears and asks Sikhi-Dhvaja to take her as his wife?
3. Chudala, disguised as a young male aspic, tells Sikhi-Dhvaja that he struggles because he has no ___________.
4. Manmata is the god of ______________.
5. Who rules the country in Sikhi-Dhvaja's absence?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavana insists that ____________ leave to go make their own way.
2. Who do the asuras cut into bits and feed to wolves and dogs in Yayati?
3. What is the name of the young male aspic Chudala disguises herself as to appear to her husband?
4. The woman in the woods refuses to help the king unless he does what in Lavana?
5. Who is the presiding god of wisdom and acumen in Yayati?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)