|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two; Devi, Viswamitra, Manmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vasishta explains to the king that his strength comes from where in Viswamitra?
(a) His training.
(b) Inside himself.
(c) His food.
(d) His spirit.
2. In Viswamitra, the mightiest of the kingly race is a king named __________.
3. When the king awakens in Lavana, how long has he been asleep?
(a) 1 or 2 days.
(b) 1 or 2 weeks.
(c) 1 or 2 hours.
(d) 1 or 2 minutes.
4. Manmata asks Brahma if he may test his strength by sending out his __________.
5. What form does Mahisha take to meet the goddess Devi?
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ fills the tree in which Lavana lands.
2. Lavana insists that ____________ leave to go make their own way.
3. Whose ambition it is to enter heaven in his earthly form in Viswamitra?
4. What does Chedi tell the Ultimate God he wants to wield in Viswamitra?
5. Where does Sikhi-Dhvaja go to meditate in Chudala?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)