|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two; Devi, Viswamitra, Manmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What god is referred to as the protector in Devi?
2. In Chudala, what beautiful woman appears and asks Sikhi-Dhvaja to take her as his wife?
3. Where does Viswamitra seek solitude, renounce all speech, and rid himself of anger?
(a) The desert..
(b) The Himalayas.
(c) The forest.
(d) The Indian Ocean.
4. How many arms does the goddess Devi have?
5. Who is referred to as the Ultimate God in Viswamitra?
Short Answer Questions
1. Vasishta explains to the king that his strength comes from where in Viswamitra?
2. The woman in the woods refuses to help the king unless he does what in Lavana?
3. What word refers to anger in Sanskrit?
4. Who appears to Sikhi-Dhvaia and tells him that since he has achieved such spiritual enlightenment, there is no reason why he should not join in his world of unending pleasure and delight?
5. How long does Chedi go to sit in seclusion and meditation before emerging to battle the sage in Viswamitra?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)